What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Lol. Maybe the filter I used makes it appear that way? It was carried out using napkins. Benjamin Steakhouse is one of the best in all the land. I got the ribeye. I won't be back for a while, it's just too pricey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went to a nice Steakhouse after my son's graduation last week....you ain't kidding they can be pricey, but worth every penny, usually if you check out the menu ahead of time and it lacks a price list you pretty much know what you're getting yourself into, so not much of a shock.

I went to a nice Steakhouse after my son's graduation last week....you ain't kidding they can be pricey, but worth every penny, usually if you check out the menu ahead of time and it lacks a price list you pretty much know what you're getting yourself into, so not much of a shock.

Yup. Most good places don't have prices on websites

It was a hotdog kind of night. Glazier hot dogs, the best!

f16e046ceaeb0b214f13d50d531c6d7b.jpg

Never heard of them , ive been passing on the salens lately and been getting thumans or hoffmans ,they both taste more like a sausage then a hotdog.

I was running around all day. The wife and kids went out to eat and brought me home a grilled chicken sandwich. It tasted like a boiled chicken breast on an old hamburger roll.. AWFUL!! But I was hungry so I ate most of it…. Hot sauce helped a lot....What ever…Sometimes you  just eat to survive..LOL!!!!

• Like 1