Anyone getting tags today?

Hock3y24

Xbows used during last two weeks of early bow season (SZ), you'll need the ML tag. Any other SZ season, the regular license covers them. Also need to get cert from rules/regs booklet or online, fill out and keep on you.

Went to Town Clerk ~9AM Monday and had not problem, other than I was their guinea pig (1st). Okay, so it printed on yellow, who cares? It says 2014-15 above the tag's ID# right on it! Hunt in 8F, so DMPs are almost automatic, got 2X. Even with huge increases in 2014 DMPs (Region 8 ), still need to wait until Nov 1st for any leftovers.

Interesting, so no need to show my archery safety class certification.

I tired online don't like how they don't offer the option for sportsman/super sportsman anymore. Also got the DMP is closed for the season message. I guess I will try in a week or so. Hopefully they will have their act together by then, but who am kidding.

I would hope so, they are archery equipment aren't they?

It appears as someone mentioned, just buy the ML tag and print and sign the xbow certificate just like how it was a few years ago in Ny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My buddy goes to Gander Mountain yesterday.  "We are waiting to hear from the DEC, till then no doe permits."  So he goes across the street to Herb Phillipsons asks for his tags then walk out with 2 doe permits.  Tell these license agents to check the DEC web page before they turn you away.

I went to local town clerk this morning.  Got my license bow archery and dmp.  Got all even a dmp for 6c and 8g I had 3 preference points to get one in 6c.  I like selecting what I want.  I have a valid fishing license now, so I will wait until it expires and get a new one.  if I go turkey hunting in the spring, I iwll get them at that time.  System worked fine this morning.