So I'm waxing my bow string...

Elmo

That's one way to get it waxed thoroughly,lol

My BIL had a string jump off the cam and when he took it to the shop, they just put it back on like it was something common and sent him on his way at no charge.

I'd be scared if that ever happened to my rig.

• Like 1

how do you apply the wax if you have both hands on the bow drawing it back?

I had my feet on the bow, drew back slightly with on arm and applied the wax with the other.

I dropped it off at Pro-Line in Queens today.  Went outside and grabbed a bite to eat.  Came back and it was all ready on the table.  Guy charged me $2.  I then stayed there and shot the bow for a 2 hours with breaks in between.

I had my feet on the bow, drew back slightly with on arm and applied the wax with the other.

I dropped it off at Pro-Line in Queens today.  Went outside and grabbed a bite to eat.  Came back and it was all ready on the table.  Guy charged me $2.  I then stayed there and shot the bow for a 2 hours with breaks in between.

I knew it! I did the same thing with the same results once...

Good deal!

Did ya learn a lesson?   :O 

:biggrin:

• Like 1

it would be hard to draw the bow with your feet from a tree stand ??????

all kidding aside the area you tried to wax does not require wax as it is covered by another layer of bow strands as they go around the wheels / cams or cables.

That shop did you a good deed by putting the string back and they charged you next to nothing.