2 dead bears on rt 17

First-light

I can't even imagine what kind of damage one would get if they hit a mature bear with one of these smaller cars. Here's one to ponder....What if there was a collision with a mature bear and one of these smart-cars at expressway speeds. That would be ugly messy.

I can't even imagine what kind of damage one would get if they hit a mature bear with one of these smaller cars. Here's one to ponder....What if there was a collision with a mature bear and one of these smart-cars at expressway speeds. That would be ugly messy.

Isn't expressway speeds and smart car and oxymoron?

• Like 2

Labor day weekend I saw one, already bloated and beheaded, on the side of 17 up by Hancock next to the Town Depot on the road.  He looked big and had a nice big white patch on his chest.

Just wonder if they took his head before he bloated from the heat. 

Years ago we saw a deer get hit by a chevy. corvette soft top on that road, the deer went threw the windshield and out the back with the drivers head.

I think a bear would be a little irratated and might wind up with a bruise or 2 if it was hit by a smart car.. lol