Ran into Henrik Lundqvist the other day!

First-light

I'm a huge hockey fan and even a bigger Ranger fan. I was star struck by this guy. I walk at lunch everyday, my half way point is down in Hells Kitchen.

Henrik lives there wife his wife and daughter. I was walking down 52 st and looked up to see a beautiful sports car and Henrik standing next to it. I did a double take and called out his name. It was just the two of us for 15 minutes talking hockey!! He was great, told me the Rangers are going to be real, real fast this year and it will be extremely exciting hockey to watch. The thing was that he didn't rush me, asked questions back to me and made eye contact the whole time. You hear how nice this guy is from television and reading about him but man meeting him personally was just awesome! 

Edited by First-light
  • Like 10

Burt, that close up of you makes me want to remind you to have your prescription on your eyeglasses checked.  You need all the help you can get.  We don't want to hear about all the misses again this year while out hunting. LOL

2 pair of new glasses 3 months ago. No excuses!!!! I'm not good at that selfi shit. lol

2 pair of new glasses 3 months ago. No excuses!!!! I'm not good at that selfi shit. lol

Only looking out for you, buddy!  The last couple of seasons your property was rated as "one of the safest for a deer to live on during hunting season".  Just trying to make sure that this might change this season!!

Only looking out for you, buddy!  The last couple of seasons your property was rated as "one of the safest for a deer to live on during hunting season".  Just trying to make sure that this might change this season!!

Probably why we see so many…………lol

Your a lucky dude! I saw Boyle and Richards in Montreal 2 years ago. Also saw Torts at a bowling alley before he got the boot but none of that comes close to your encounter with the King! I love it when they talk shop with you like you are practicing together or something! 

The only former Ranger I have met that wasn't cool was Carcillo. A little stuck up for a man with such low ice time IMO... Enough about my experiences, CONGRATS ON MEETING THE KING DUDE!  With that said, all of your luck has been used up and you will probably only see button bucks and small does from the stand...

• Like 1