Found On Craigslist........

Lawdwaz

No kidding, I found this today on our local Craigslist.................

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/lbg/4896097506.html

good looking organized girl to clean everyother week (Hamburg)

compensation: $50 plus tips;)

Live in derby edge if hamburg looking for girl to clean, I have all house supplies!!! if you look attractive and have a great personality, send me a email, few photos a little bit about yourself also!!! must be 18 and up, thank you Hope to hear back soon!!!! driving is a plus also, if you have any experiences please list them!!! but experience is not necessary!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
Edited by Lawdwaz

Hope they send an under cover cop in... :rolleyes:

Here would be a good one for the UC heat..................

http://rochester.craigslist.org/dmg/4892705034.html

Nude Housecleaning (Brighton/Pittsford)
compensation: tbd

I'm in search of an attractive young lady to provide nude cleaning services. Nothing else is expected, just quality cleaning. I have a very nice home and like things neat and clean.

Dusting, vacuuming, kitchens, mop hard wood floors, bathrooms, etc.

This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual. Great pay and weekly work.

Please attach a photo and I will respond quickly. I'm searching for someone asap.

• Like 1

Here would be a good one for the UC heat..................

http://rochester.craigslist.org/dmg/4892705034.html

Nude Housecleaning (Brighton/Pittsford)

compensation: tbd

I'm in search of an attractive young lady to provide nude cleaning services. Nothing else is expected, just quality cleaning. I have a very nice home and like things neat and clean.

Dusting, vacuuming, kitchens, mop hard wood floors, bathrooms, etc.

This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual. Great pay and weekly work.

Please attach a photo and I will respond quickly. I'm searching for someone asap.

Boy THAT was quick...They said my add wouldn't be posted until tomorrow...

• Like 5

Law do you look up stuff like this on a regular basis? 

Define "regular basis"?

:)

In October I sold my business of 29.5 years and I'm slowly looking for a new opportunity.  I was checking out "Gigs" on CL, thinking maybe somebody needed some advice or direction in the field I'm familiar with but for some reason I see these titles for ad's and can't believe they can post this stuff.  It blows my mind that they can do it and that some people might even send these perverts (not you Pygmy :) )their topless pics.  Unreal.....

In October I sold my business of 29.5 years and I'm slowly looking for a new opportunity.  I was checking out "Gigs" on CL, thinking maybe somebody needed some advice or direction in the field I'm familiar with but for some reason I see these titles for ad's and can't believe they can post this stuff.  It blows my mind that they can do it and that some people might even send these perverts (not you Pygmy :) )their topless pics.  Unreal.....

I got a beat,used Sears shop vac.....

Give you 50 bucks to clean my shop and you can keep the shirt on.

Well, you could take it off its your "thing"; but don't expect a tip.

• Like 4

I got a beat,used Sears shop vac.....

Give you 50 bucks to clean my shop and you can keep the shirt on.

Well, you could take it off its your "thing"; but don't expect a tip.

:rofl:

Hell it'll cost me way more than that in fuel & tolls for the "experience".    If I leave now I can be there by midnight............ :)

• Like 1

:rofl:

Hell it'll cost me way more than that in fuel & tolls for the "experience".    If I leave now I can be there by midnight............ :)

Stop by Ted's on Transit on the way, 2 foot-longs(everything on em') and a order of rings....large loganberry.

There's an extra $5 in it for ya' if it gets here hot.

Stop by Ted's on Transit on the way, 2 foot-longs(everything on em') and a order of rings....large loganberry.

There's an extra $5 in it for ya' if it gets here hot.

I forgot you were pretty hip on Ted's!!  I'll take the same order sans the rings.........