You best wake up NOW!

On Jindel...No brown is brown enough for the left unless their enrolled in government give out programs and card carrying, bussed to the polls big D voters.

Stay on topic!

Clinton is scum and believe it or not unpalatable to a lot of the left,. the real leftist see her as a phony power driven witch that will whore herself to the left in lip service only..... In other words believe it or not she is too moderate and establishment for them. No don't think for a minute that will stop them from voting for her vs any republican candidate. If she gets the nomination they will glove up and vote for her.

Her biggest issue is getting the nomination, she may not ....

• Like 1

A guide to 17 Clinton scandals from Travelgate to Emailgate

Hillary Clinton is entering the presidential race in a cloud of scandal surrounding foreign contributions to the Clinton family foundation and her use of a private email account and server to conduct official business while secretary of state. But she and her husband are no strangers to scandal.

To help readers keep track of them all, herewith is a list of significant Clinton scandals over the years. It is by no means a comprehensive list. We will update this list as needed in the months ahead.

Travelgate:
Soon after her husband became president in 1993, first lady Hillary Clinton allegedly engineered the firing of seven employees of the White House travel office and the hiring of a firm with ties to the Clintons to replace them. Multiple investigations absolved the president of involvement but Hillary Clinton was found to have made false statements to investigators.

Hillarycare secrecy:
When first lady Hillary Clinton convened her task force to create her husband's national healthcare program, it included multiple representatives from government, the health and insurance industries and academics. Despite the obvious potential for conflicts of interest in closed deliberations, the task force's meetings were kept secret throughout its existence.

Whitewater:
In the late 1970s and early 1980s, Bill and Hillary Clinton were associates of Jim and Susan McDougal in the Whitewater Development Corp., an Arkansas real estate investment firm that went under when McDougal's Madison Guaranty Savings & Loan was closed by federal regulators for illegal accounting. Taxpayers lost $73 million due to Guaranty. The Clintons lost an estimated $67,000 on their investment, but McDougal helped pay off Bill Clinton's campaign debts, and Hillary Clinton's law firm received an unknown sum in fees for representing a Guaranty project that also failed.

Filegate:
Hundreds of FBI background files on officials in previous Republican presidential administrations were improperly given in 1993 and 1994 to Craig Livingstone, the director of White House security who was a Hillary Clinton favorite. No illegal activity was ever proven, and Livingstone ultimately resigned.

Removing files from Vince Foster's office:
Vince Foster was President Clinton's deputy White House counsel and long-time friend of Hillary Clinton. He committed suicide in 1993, and his body was found in a park just across the Potomac River from the White House. Files were also allegedly removed from his White House office before investigators were able to secure it as part of the official probe into his death.

Lost Rose Law Firm billing records:
Congressional and Justice Department investigators began issuing subpoenas in 1994 for Hillary Clinton's billing records as a partner in the Rose law firm at the center of the Whitewater scandal. She said her role was incidental, but when the records mysteriously turned up in the White House in 1996, they showed she met repeatedly with key figures in the scandal.

Commerce Department's "pay to play" junkets:
Seats on Commerce Department international trade missions were sold to corporate figures in return for big contributions to President Clinton's 1996 re-election campaign. Commerce Secretary Ron Brown, who was reported to have opposed the scheme, died when one of the missions crashed in Croatia, leading independent counsel Daniel Pearson to leave his investigation unfinished.

Renting Lincoln Bedroom:
More than 800 people stayed overnight in the Lincoln bedroom of the White House during President Bill Clinton's tenure. At least $5.4 million in campaign contributions from many of those guests went into Clinton's re-election effort. Among the paying guests were movie producer Steven Spielberg, Dreamworks SKG head David Geffen and long-time Hollywood powerhouse Lew Wasserman.

John Huang:
A close associate of Indonesian industrialist James Riady, Huang initially was appointed deputy secretary of commerce in 1993. By 1995, however, he moved to the Democratic National Committee where he generated hundreds of thousands of dollars in illegal contributions from foreign sources. Huang later pleaded guilty to one felony count of campaign finance violations.

Charlie Trie:
Like John Huang, Trie raised hundreds of thousands of dollars in illegal contributions from foreign sources to Democratic campaign entities. He was a regular White House visitor and arranged meetings of foreign operators with Clinton, including one who was a Chinese arms dealer. His $450,000 contribution to Clinton's legal defense fund was returned after it was found to have been largely funded by Asian interests. Trie was convicted of violating campaign finance laws in 1998.

Johnny Chung:
Gave more than $366,000 to the Democratic National Committee prior to the 1996 campaign, but it was returned after officials learned it came from illegal foreign sources. Chung later told a special Senate committee investigating 1996 Clinton campaign fund-raising that $35,000 of his contributions came from individuals in Chinese intelligence. Chung pleaded guilty to bank fraud, tax evasion and campaign finance violations.

No controlling legal authority:
Then-Vice President Al Gore repeated the phrase "there is no controlling legal authority" at least seven times during a news conference called to explain his multiple telephone calls from the White House to solicit contributions to the Clinton-Gore re-election campaign in 1996. In fact, the law was and remains clear that partisan campaign contributions cannot be solicited on or using federal property.

Monica Lewinsky and impeachment:
President Clinton became only the second chief executive ever impeached by the House of Representatives in 1998 after being found guilty of obstructing justice and committing perjury in connection with a grand jury investigation of his sexual relationship in the White House with intern Monica Lewinsky. He remained in office, however, after the Senate failed to convict him. When the news of the Lewinsky scandal broke, Hillary famously blamed a "vast right-wing conspiracy that has been conspiring against my husband since the day he announced for president."

Pardongate:
Shortly before leaving the Oval Office, Bill Clinton issued a number of controversial pardons for controversial individuals represented by lawyers with ties to the administration. The most controversial was convicted tax evader Marc Rich who was pardoned after his former wife made big contributions to the Clinton presidential library and to Hillary Clinton's 2000 Senate campaign.

The Bosnia airport sniper lie:
During her unsuccessful 2008 campaign for the Democratic presidential campaign, Hillary Clinton claimed to have come under sniper fire during her arrival as first lady at an airport in Bosnia in 1996. She recanted her claim after CBS News broadcast video of the arrival that demonstrated there was no sniper fire.

The email scandal:
While serving as secretary of state from 2009 to 2013, Hillary Clinton used a private email account and a server located at her residence in Chappaqua, N.Y., to conduct official government business. In a March 10, 2015, news conference at the United Nations, she said she did this as a matter of personal "convenience" and that she deleted thousands of emails she considered personal. Federal laws and regulations require government employees to preserve personal emails that deal with official business.

The Clinton Foundation:
After leaving the White House in 2001, Bill Clinton established a foundation in his name to raise funds for his presidential library. In the years since, the foundation — now known as the "Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation" — has raised hundreds of millions of dollars for worthy causes, with much of it coming from foreign governments, corporations and individuals. Critics claim the foundation is a tool for special interests to cultivate favorable relationships with the former and possible future president.

– MARK TAPSCOTT/Washington Examiner

Not when her constituents endorse achieving progressive goals through any means, and most Democrats will vote for whoever the party selects to run, no matter what they've done in the past.  I don't think anything has changed, but I'm hoping the Democrats have learned something about lies from their current leader.

I think there are some character issues/questions.  I also think that a lot of the issues from the past that are being brought up have been resolved- and her haters refuse to accept the results of the various investigations into those issues.  This is the standard for the politics of today.  But, I think that the real fear of her comes from a complete lack of faith in the nominees from the other side.

• Like 1

sure, ok....what about the 'right to work' and not be forced to join an organization you don't believe in?

Are you going to give up the improved wages, benefits & representation that go along with belonging to the organization you don't believe in?

• Like 2

Are you going to give up the improved wages, benefits & representation that go along with belonging to the organization you don't believe in?

Your premise is wrong.

Real life example - my wife was forced to join a union for a nursing job.  They took money out of her pay for medical insurance.  The only thing is the union never bought the insurance.  She worked there for 6 months without insurance, was supposed to have it after 1 month.  She ended up having to quit and go to a non-union nursing job to get insurance.

They did come around quite often tell the other nurses that they had to go march at occupy wall street and donate add’l funds to dems...they just wouldn’t buy health insurance (kinda ginning up the masses to support Obamacare)

To be honest, I HATE public sector unions.  I feel they ruined this state.  I have no issue with private sector unions.  I also think anyone should be able to join a union if they want.  I just wish they could opt out of one if they wanted to.

enough union bashing, its an unwinning conversation.  peoples opinions are too deeply rooted

Edited by mmkay
  • Like 5

If public sector unions provide improved wages, benefits and representation, why are public sector employees always screaming they're underpaid and not properly represented?

Public sector unions should be outlawed as enemies of the state.

Killary loves them, because she can buy their votes by promising them the world and paying for it with our tax dollars.

• Like 2

regardless of what you think is going to happen.

1) you don't say she's probably going to win or we're screwed to begin with. 

2) you get others you know in your circles to vote because ask and you'll find out only a 1/3 to half of you probably did.  the half thought it wouldn't make a difference.

3) don't dwell on stuff like Bengazi or inner gun or right wing circle topics of discussion.  nobody else outside those circles cares.

I'm dumb founded how those with similar interests and goals with elections don't do the above and/or shoot themselves in the foot in a conversation because of it.  This includes those that run some campaigns.

it's a scary thought of her becoming President.  Most people don't think of the boat load of long term damage it could cause like her being elected means she'll most likely be appointing not one but four supreme court justices.  want a 2nd amendment ruling?  I'm sure whomever she appoints will give you one without looking at a case!

• Like 2

This horse is best to death and the blood is still blue, just like the color of the state will be on the electoral map. If not Hillary then and other Democrat will win NY.

Personally I think we should hope she gets the nomination as she is a best chance we have of winning back the presidency, providing the Republicans can field a semi electable presidential candidate who isn't named Bush.

I think there are some character issues/questions.  I also think that a lot of the issues from the past that are being brought up have been resolved- and her haters refuse to accept the results of the various investigations into those issues.  This is the standard for the politics of today.  But, I think that the real fear of her comes from a complete lack of faith in the nominees from the other side.

Yes, a lot of the Clinton's shady deals and illegal excursions have been resolved simply by the short memories or convenient disregard of the American electorate. The true source of fear of these kinds of politicians is based on the recognition of the fact that they have a huge built-in base consisting of the recipients of the reallocated resources of actual working and achieving Americans. The whole liberal philosophy is fed by the fuel of dependence. Not too many people will bite the hand that feeds them. And the libs have made entire careers of keeping their dependent voters fed well, virtually guaranteeing their continued re-election.

Yes, to me that is a pretty scary self-perpetuating dangerous condition that Hillary is just one of the many self-serving beneficiaries. And what is even more scary are all the apologists for that kind of ideology who are either deluded or a part of it all either as recipients, or perpetrators.

• Like 2

Obama beat Hilary, so she is there 2nd best. I hope America is still able to think what voting to make history does not give you the best leader. Hilary has done nothing but help destroy America for her own goals and objectives. Remember she was broke and poor like the rest of us. Lets hope they learned there lesson on vote the 1st women as president kick, because voting in the 1st African just because of color has not worked out well to say the least. America needs the best candidate not a reality show, there are better women out there to be the 1st.

• Like 3

The scandal no one is talking about:

$6 Billion Dollars Disappeared From Hillary Clinton’s State Dept.

The State Department has lost track of approximately $6 billion used to pay its contractors, according to a report from the department’s Inspector General.

An inability to file paperwork properly and a “lack of internal control at the department has led to billions of unaccounted dollars over the last six years,” State Department Inspector General Steve Linick said in a “management alert” made public Thursday.

Linick was appointed in 2013 after the State Department went without an IG for nearly five years, the longest that any federal agency has gone without a chief auditor, the Washington Post reported.

“The failure to maintain contract files adequately creates significant financial risk and demonstrates a lack of internal control over the Department’s contract actions,” the alert states.

The department’s mismanagement of contract funds and contract-related files started a little before Hillary Clinton was appointed Secretary of State. It continued throughout her entire tenure at the State Department.

The IG’s alert, which was published on March 20, but only made available this week, comes at a time when the federal government struggles with contracts and payments to private contractors, the Fiscal Times reported.

The government’s continued lack of oversight “exposes the department to significant financial risk,” Linick said. “It creates conditions conducive to fraud, as corrupt individuals may attempt to conceal evidence of illicit behavior by omitting key documents from the contract file. It impairs the ability of the Department to take effective and timely action to protect its interests, and, in turn, those of taxpayers.”

The IG memo continues, listing several examples of “of poor contract file administration.”

For example, the IG found during its investigation of contracts issued in support of U.S. operations in Iraq that 33 of 115 contracts have gone missing. The 33 missing contracts are worth a total of $2.1 billion.

And as for the remaining 82 contracts, auditors say at least 48 are missing the necessary documentation required under federal law, the Fiscal Times reported.

The IG recommended in its report that the State Department establish a system to maintain and organize all contracts and contract-related documentation. The State Department responded by agreeing with the auditor’s suggestion, saying that it will address its “vulnerability” in awarding and maintaining information on contracts.

– Becket Adams/ The Blaze

If you follow the money promoting her campaign through the Clinton Foundation, you see most of it comes from foreign sources and indicate a huge conflict of interest.

Killary supports the interests of the rest of the world, over the best interests of the US.

http://news.yahoo.com/clinton-foundation-donations-land-hillary-hot-water-195946619.html

• Like 2

I lived through 12 billion in cash disappear in Iraq (https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=cash%20disappears%20in%20iraq). Where was the outrage then? Oh I bet you'll say you were outraged. But I didn't see it at all. Even in NYC with the huge liberal base it was a non story. Poo poo-ed as the sort of thing that happens in war. I was outraged then and I'm outraged now. Billions disappear and no one accountable.

The problem with politics in America now is that it is no longer really about your ideals is it? it's more of a team sport and you'll love your team no matter what and hate the other team. Sure your team is the same, exactly the same, on 99% of the issues. That will never matter because they are the other team. Here's where politics has gone off the rails. When you go and set your team lineup in this fantasy league you have created, instead of choosing the player with the stats you choose the player with your heart.

Does anyone here really believe that we should have a financial system with no rules or watchdogs? Or a chemicals industry with no regulations? Does anyone here believe that it wasn't strong unions that created America's middle class? Are unions perfect? no? but neither are the companies they are paired to. I am no lover of unnecessary government spending but if the highway maintenance tax does not keep up with inflation well that's just math not a tax increase (as an example). Do you know why we as a country are willing to spend billions in another country but won't pass a bill to fix the over 15,000 bridges on American primary and secondary roads that need immediate repairs or replacement? One doesn't need congressional approval and one does. One is unfunded, and one needs to be funded and the stupid friggin' tax pac that all those idiot republicans signed it will never get funding and so your road crumbles and your bridges fall.

Open your eyes to the real issues that face our country, stop selling your country to the corporations and oligarchy!

• Like 2