Here's A Good One For The Tin Foil Hat Crew!

DirtTime

Whatever happened to Jade Helm? Did the Army take over Texas? I haven't been getting any updates on the regular news?

Here's what's in the regular 'news' these days, the 'news' you seem to value so much:

Boys can be girls if  they want to (and have enough cash)

Whites can be Black if they want to, if they believe enough and have access to plenty of Quick -Tan

All is relativism. All is cultural Marxism.

Tell us C, how big is Kim Kardasian's butt this week?

Edited by Papist
  • Like 1

I think any of them would bring up a red flag but can think of one exception for #1.  I shoot 22LR pistol competition.  I got half a case twice not long ago.  there's 5,000 rounds to a case.  only way I could get enough standard velocity 22LR and of the same # lot.

Geez ...ya know I've been bird watching as of late...imagine my surprise to sign in here and see a bird. Though not really surprised, because the population of " Pot Stirring Twits" seems to be on the rise...kind of like a starling ,dirty little birds...

• Like 1

I am currently selling tin-foil hats, pictured below. Special deal for NY State Hunting Forum members, $19.95, includes shipping, handling, and as a special incentive, I will throw in a Flash Gordon decoder ring. Act now, supplies are limited. Cash, check, money order, Visa, or Master Card accepted.

post-264-0-61840300-1434547674.jpg

Edited by Uncle Nicky

Kim's butt does rather take up a lot of the screen I hear. Easy to miss stuff when it blocks the view so effectively I would imagine.

You might find this hard to believe but I have never seen her butt - even on a screen. No TV. No trashing mags. I would have to go looking on-line to find it. I don't even know why I know her name.

I am currently selling tin-foil hats, pictured below. Special deal for NY State Hunting Forum members, $19.95, includes shipping, handling, and as a special incentive, I will throw in a Flash Gordon decoder ring. Act now, supplies are limited. Cash, check, money order, Visa, or Master Card accepted.

Wondering if you take paypal. I'll PM you.

Most of the tin foil hat crew will be sending you cash since:

A. they don't use checks or credit cards because they fear that they will be tracked by government.

B. they don't use checks or credit cards because they don't have enough money in the bank to cover a check or get a credit line on a credit card.

C. Gave up on credit cards after they were embarrassed at Gander Mtn when the cashier said "strip down, facing me".

Edited by steve863

The Flash Gordon decoder ring would be more than $20 on EBAY . Is it a knockoff or what ?

lol @espresso liking grow's comment. He just doesn't  get it      :rolleyes:

Give him more credit. I get it and I like it. We don't have to agree with something to like it. I like her use of metaphor. I especially like the irony when she defends you and calls others "pot stirrers".

• Like 1

Give him more credit. I get it and I like it. We don't have to agree with something to like it. I like her use of metaphor. I especially like the irony when she defends you and calls others "pot stirrers".

Espresso can't even read or comprehend the links he often posts (en masse) when he is attempting to defend a position. I give credit where credit is due. I don't subscribe to the modern penchant for giving everybody a medal for simply turning up.

You may find irony in grow's comment ( this would be a failing of understanding on your part), but in context, she was spot on in this instance.The usual flies turned up to the poop.

Edited by Papist

The "pot stirring " referenced just the OP I didn't bother reading the rest... ;)

BTW the "tin foil crew" ranks the same as "hash tag" and even "pot stirring" with me....new material or sayings please things get old fast...

Edited by growalot
  • Like 1