Some reasons to retire in Tennessee

Nomad

My nephews cam was out ten days close to 900 pics, the date is off this is right near Nashville you can see his housing track in the background of some of the pics. He said he had a lot more bucks to many to send here's a few of the ones he did.

post-253-0-67587900-1436443884_thumb.jpg

post-253-0-90567400-1436443918_thumb.jpg

post-253-0-26537800-1436443982_thumb.jpg

post-253-0-30572300-1436444003_thumb.jpg

post-253-0-52009800-1436444313_thumb.jpg

Edited by Larry302
  • Like 3

My nephews cam was out ten days close to 900 pics, the date is off this is right near Nashville you can see his housing track in the background of some of the pics. He said he had a lot more bucks to many to send here's a few of the ones he did.

Can we go? I'll pay for your flight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another great thing is the subdivision he lives in has a house available for guests of residents to rent for $50 a night . It's no shack either this is a high end area.

He has to cross a bean field and set up along a river. He's the only Hunter on his side of the river as well. We're talking houses of multi millionaires more golfers not a lot of bow hunters .......

Feel free to pm where in Tennessee. Going down there in September and would like to keep my eyes open for real estate if I have the time. Want to get the hell out of ny. Looking for a quiet country town not far from Nashville with good schools.

Years ago we used a printing plat in Clarksville Tenn. I went down a few times and saw some pictures of deer taken by one of the pressman. My mouth hit the ground. He told me he mostly hunted northern Tenn near the Kentucky border. Big bucks down there!

Does anybody make a pair of snake-bite boots that zip up over your head?

I felt that way when I moved down here. Seeing a poisonous snake in the woods is the equivalent of seeing a mountain lion in NY. I know guys who have hunted their whole lives without crossing one.

However, your snow camo becomes useless :)

Was in Pittsburg the last couple days watching the Cardinals play . My nephew is so busy with his company it's hard for him to string a couple days together to hunt , throw in 3 young kids ( two who hunt) it's hard for me to go as I need him for this hunt . Plus his side of the river is not that large for a few guys to hunt.

Btw I'd drive it's about 14 hours , he comes back here in a day. He was checking on buying the land on the other side of the river, it was going for a little over 900 k......if he does that he said there would be lots of room for me.

As for good towns to live in he did send me the names of a few some months back , I'll see if I can find them .