LIVE from the woods 2015 Edition! - Sixth Year Going Strong

burmjohn

I hope she at least has a camera for the afternoon sit.

She has a good camera , forgot it , hiking boots? Forgot them.... Oh well she just got off 3 night shifts at the hospital I'm glad she stayed awake . She did well climbing up and clipping in and sat for 2 1/2 hours , good for a first time in a stand .

That spot one can kill deer every year if not most days . I bought a bigger ladder stand and I'm going to put it in a nearby triple tree this weekend .

• Like 1

See anything ? Was there for the afternoon/evening sit ... One deer a%# seen n that was it ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually was using the burms to check guns on paper. I did see a few trucks around on my way there . guessing bow hunters Guy next to me said he's been seeing a bruiser of a buck around out there.

Actually was using the burms to check guns on paper. I did see a few trucks around on my way there . guessing bow hunters Guy next to me said he's been seeing a bruiser of a buck around out there.

Oh you were at tonawanda not the refuge ... Ya I shot a stud 8 there two years ago ... The run in with the Indians couple weeks ago has me out in the refuge the rest of the season ...

Could this be the same deer?

Left is Winter 2014 - Right is today. I am looking at the G3s here. Long on both animals.

. It is possible but I would go with no... The deer on the left looks like his main beams would have grown more up than wide like the one on the right.

Nice deer and we finally see part of what you look like. Take that Biz!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I was shocked to see that as well.

Nice buck Papist. Congrats. But the stock market is still going strong!

• Like 2

im on my way out to the cabin its going to be a long night I have a bunch of junk to unload and get my things ready for the morning hunt I won't get much sleep tonight but its well with it I haven't been out here since october 11th

I'm a about to leave for my spot , turns out today is our 27th wedding anniversary ! Hum id better shoot her a nice buck or its flowers and a card again !

Did not bow but when we got married ,I started the next year .......