LIVE from the woods 2015 Edition! - Sixth Year Going Strong

burmjohn

Light snow , gentle wind , and cold .... Good recipe .... Just had a fox come strollin by , too perfect of conditions to break silence for him.... Had one deer already go sloshing through the swamp funnel , sounded like a big deer when he jumped the water .... Too dark too see though ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whats worse than opening your hot hands pack and they not activate? Opening the backup and they not activate also!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I've never had good luck with those things , more than half the time they never get hot for some reason ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whats worse than opening your hot hands pack and they not activate? Opening the backup and they not activate also!

Shoot a fox with that .270 and you maybe able to stick both hands in exit hole ; )

You need back ups to the back ups. I just reloaded my backpack today. About 6 two packs lol.

Little chilly sitting on this ridge in Bristol I'm totally out of my usual hunting style I haven't hunted the ground in over 6 years but hopefully my uncle or me get lucky out here almost plastered a big 10 on our way here he was on 64 standing there ..

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Shoot a fox with that .270 and you maybe able to stick both hands in exit hole ; )

You need back ups to the back ups. I just reloaded my backpack today. About 6 two packs lol.

Shot a bobcat last year with a nice clean through and through.

Agreed...next time throwing the whole box in lol.

• Like 1

Had two big sized deer come in behind me before light I thought I saw a good rack on the first, second not sure but big. They bedded in thickets. So I'm on high alert and 7:20 or so I see or one in front heading to scrape. It's a little spiker he is scenting big time and heads right to me, under me and to where the lead deer bedded. I finally find it in the brush bedded and looks like a nice8 or so. The spike goes up and they tickle the antlers together for a few seconds then the spike wanders off. The other stands and walks straight away. I try calling him in but he has no interest, bleat, grunt or snort wheeze. He looked good but not the 12 pointer in here I want. I still think the second one is still in there in the brush behind me as I have not heard it leave. Unless it ghosted. I doubt a doe would follow a buck and a buck would not leave a doe but would 2 good bucks follow each other? Hmmmm

Edited by Fletch