LIVE from the woods 2015 Edition! - Sixth Year Going Strong

burmjohn

Spooked a doe about 20 min ago while doing some coyote calls. It was only maybe 30 yards away but it was in some really thick stuff that I wouldn't want or probably couldn't shoot through. More then likely it would have come out on the trail and I would have shot but no big deal. Heard some movement in the brush maybe 10 min ago but couldn't see anything. It's a beautiful morning today though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

38 deg, very little to no wind, and not a cloud to be seen. Shot doe #2 last night. Hoping one of these bucks are out on their feet this morning.

Chief congratz

What was the temp out when you shot her and was it woods or ag? Just curious.

Edited by Fletch

My father seen a coyote running past him on his left an hour ago couldn't get a shot. 20 min later neighboring property in the back took 4 shots wonder if it was the yote or what. Also my other neighbor is out on his tractor seems to be moving things around his house hoping for something to walk by

You know what really makes me mad?...when I walk back a mile to my tree stand that is locked to a tree with a combo lock...aandd some $%%& glued it shut... Now I'm slightly amused(very slightly), I had high hopes today for this spot..mostly really pissed off... So I happen to have a pair of channel locks in my bag. .... And a knife....

You know what really makes me mad?...when I walk back a mile to my tree stand that is locked to a tree with a combo lock...aandd some $%%& glued it shut... Now I'm slightly amused(very slightly), I had high hopes today for this spot..mostly really pissed off... So I happen to have a pair of channel locks in my bag. .... And a knife....

. It's sad that people feel the need to do shit like that

Could it be sap? Who carries glue? Just wondering but a pita none the less.

I hate thrives and jackholes that can't leave other people's shit alone!

• Like 1

c1ec11d5703d32dec43d9b7d92b0410f.jpg

Now I'm the dumba%% , and really,really mad .. now... Currently sitting down, debating whether to go to ER.. Because if I don't get any feeling back in my finger I'm afraid I cut a nerve...channel locks in my bag but no bandaid, I had to jam a tight jersey glove over it..I won't bleed to death, but I have found deer with less if a blood trail..

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

start doing circles threw the woods leading a blood trail all over the place and see how many people follow your blood trail jk

that doesn't look too good I would go and have it checked out about 8-10 years ago I cut my finger hanging tree stands in the middle of summer 22 stitches in my pointer finger

There are truly some special assholes out there. Is it any wonder we can't find access? Who, in their right mind, would let assholes like that hunt??