LIVE from the woods 2015 Edition! - Sixth Year Going Strong

burmjohn

So the muzzle loader harvest thread has one or two posts. Maybe DEC should look at the smokepole as the weapon of choice for next years doe cull?

;)

Pretty sure those numbers would skyrocket if it's allowed early season. Typical for you to look at stats out of context though.

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems

Really? Guess you have some ready examples of this to hand to support your contention. We'll wait.

You'll have them if and when they allow MZ in early season. After all, that's what you want to see happen right? Why else would you be posting such nonsense in this thread?

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems

Edited by shawnhu

Well after this very disappointing deer season me and my old man are going to try our luck in PA for flintlock season. Anyone ever been. Were going to willow creek just outside Bradford.

Is that state land??

Also been interested in trying that out one year.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'll be out tomorrow morning. Not hunting, but looking at a specific piece of land for sale with my Dad. The owner is going to walk is around the property. We'll see what we find....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld
  • Like 1

Had two doe materialize out of the fog this am and then teleport out of range behind me. I was staring to my left trying to see what was making noise. I have no idea how they got there between the rain falling out of the trees and the breeze.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got a late start Wed evening. Didn't get set up until almost 3:30. No worries though as it is a last light spot. I took 2 healthy does just after 4pm. Hopefully going to try to get out again this evening. I will be out all day Sunday for the gun opener here on the island. Time to do my community service.

• Like 1