FIOS...Wanted Dead or Alive

accman

I simply can't believe that FIOS would remove the Outdoor Channel and the Sportsman Channel and still believe customers would stick around.  I don't know about you folks, but I watch an awful lot of hunting shows all year round, as does my family and friends, and they're changing over to Time Warner.  Unfortunately, I don't care for cable either, but will have to make some decisions quickly.  Who In their right minds would drop two hunting channels during hunting season?  I pay about $3,000 for TV, phones, and internet  each year, and that's an awful lot of revenue to lose if you multiply it by all the hunters and even non-hunting patrons who watch the show and will look elsewhere.  Don't know if this has been talked about before on other forums, but don't mess with my hunting shows !!  Especially Ted Nugent!!

Boy, getting screwed by NYS and Fios in the same year, Go figure.  Good luck to all this year and have a safe and successful hunting season.  God Bless.

im at a lost i called they said nothing the guy on the phone said he'll down grade me to save$15 all i watch is the outdoor channel the sportsman channel and the cooking shows on createtv i have my phone computer and cable with fios so im stuck with it i dont like uncle ted either i like jim shockey ill  miss lee and tiffany 

The reason I said Ted Nugent was because he is the loudest advocate against people who hate hunting and companies, like FIOS, who continually give us a screwin.  I just switched over to Optimum, (man, do I hate the thought of that), but for all three, TV, phone, and internet with all the stations and 5 TV's is $40 less than what I'm paying now.  I'm sure something will come up with raising costs and whatnot, but can't stand companies like that who have no consideration.  All cable & dish companies are the same, but it seems to be the lesser of two evils.

I dont even bother with cable TV anymore. I stream everything. It takes some getting used to, but I pay less than $25 a month for everything I view on my TV. Cable as you know it now will be practically dead in the next 5 years.

FIOS is Verizon's fiber based Cable, Internet, Phone service

Boy, getting screwed by NYS and Fios in the same year, Go figure. 

A wise (drunk) old friend once said to me when I was having a terrible run of luck, "Larry, things go like this for a while......THEN they get worse. :rofl:

Sorry to hear of your plight but I STILL don't get MSG so that means NO Sabres games.  :rolleyes: