Buck found in a field right by my property.

First-light

lol everyones so fast to say people showed lack of following up on a deer or  poachers... it is possible it was just an iffy shot and the deer ran off as they tend to do after being shot. unfortuantly there is probobly a huge percentage each year for lost deer. this stuff does happen...

I know that farmers find deer deceased while harvesting their corn.  That is true more so, when the harvest is late into shotgun.  If I shoot at one and lose it, it makes me sick. I'll spend hours out looking till I can rest my mind, one way or the other. I think every deer hunter knows, in archery or gun, that the risk is there. 

Ive seen search for the holy grail, and with all those rabbits around its quite obvious what happened to him. Was the Holy hand grenade used to down all those rabbits  :D

Funny, Blood spurting everywhere, but just a flesh wound!

Just 2 410's used to get them bunnies.

Ive seen search for the holy grail, and with all those rabbits around its quite obvious what happened to him. Was the Holy hand grenade used to down all those rabbits  ;)

Funny, Blood spurting everywhere, but just a flesh wound!

Just 2 410's used to get them bunnies.

Good Lord man I nearly soiled my Armor. :D