Beer

Dom

I tried to hike Taughanek (?) today while wife was doing business but the trails were all closed due to ice. Managed to bushwhacked thru the woods down to the falls overlook. Robert Tremain is one of my favorite places to hike in the area. 

68896FC4-372D-4919-A60E-843C376774CA.jpeg

• Like 4

Where’s that ? Singlecut are top notch. Looks like a wide array of it too.Sip of sunshine. Looks like some other half too. You near Brooklyn ?  Whatcha buy ? 

It’s a small scale grocery store in Pelham (Decicco).
4df4a4e289e4c0df1257e396b2e0196d.jpg
No responses came through while I was shopping- reception sucks! I will save your recommendations for another day, yet knowing how way leads on to way, I doubt I will ever be back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, crappyice said:

4df4a4e289e4c0df1257e396b2e0196d.jpg
No responses came through while I was shopping- reception sucks! I will save your recommendations for another day, yet knowing how way leads on to way, I doubt I will ever be back!

In simple words holy ?$&!  You ended up with that ?!  We’ll convert you yet my friend   

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

In simple words holy ?$&!  You ended up with that ?!  We’ll convert you yet my friend   

I seriously hope that Miller is from crappy's home stash and not those fully stocked beer fridges!:stop:

• Like 1

4df4a4e289e4c0df1257e396b2e0196d.jpg&key=a0ff624f4f98aed1977b9c7c1521fbec9e882143e6ce3752236c9d74bf1cca2b

Try Brewster Dicicco’s. Best beer selection around. And those boys know their shit when it comes to beer.

1 hour ago, 46rkl said:

In Ithaca for the night with my wife while she handed the work stuff. Lunch at Ithaca Brewing. 

My wife and I was in Ithaca/Finger Lakes past two days as well. Stopped by one of my wife's favorite wineries, King's Garden, Sauder's [Mennonite grocery store] and tried a few restaurants in Ithaca (Ithaca Gateway BBQ Kitchen and Agava). Beautiful region.

Edited by goosifer
  • Like 2

4df4a4e289e4c0df1257e396b2e0196d.jpg&key=a0ff624f4f98aed1977b9c7c1521fbec9e882143e6ce3752236c9d74bf1cca2b

They have a bar in that one? I know the grocery store in Millwood has an nice bar in it

I don’t think the pelham store fills growlers but their selection is deep (no High Life though)

The one by me in cross river has a bar top with taps but only for growler or bottle fill. Not consumption in the store. Their selection seems far less robust than Pelham. Though I am pretty sure they will have high life "The Champagne of Beers"

You Can't Beat My Meat!!!

I may have to take a trip to the millwood one one of these days. Maybe they have a liquor license

https://www.deciccoandsons.com/on-tap-millwood/

Again I never drank there. I stopped in once to grab something for my wife and saw people drinking at a bar. Says Alchemist on tap. Isn’t that a big deal?

Again I never drank there. I stopped in once to grab something for my wife and saw people drinking at a bar. Says Alchemist on tap. Isn’t that a big deal?

Only heady topper because they do not export outside of VT

• Like 1

Focal banger is good but heady topper is the big deal one. That's the only one to my knowledge they don't export

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Focal banger is good but heady topper is the big deal one. That's the only one to my knowledge they don't export

Still would like to know how The Goat got a case of Focal Banger   Sodfather and I were quick to jump on that with some Berbere wings for lunch a few weeks ago. 

I prefer focal over heady. Try Brewster or ardsley deciccos. Both have bars. And you can eat at the bar as well.

• Like 3