Beer

Dom

Ok for anyone who wants to play. Your going to the cabin with buddies with one mission and thats to get an all day buzz. What beer do you drink for that day. You only can pick one beer and keep in mind its a marathon. What do you choose?

I love my ipas, but couldn't keep drinking them all day with the fullness and high abv. I know I might catch some grief, but im going bud light.

COORS Light all day and night when you wanna drink a lot without the side effects of drinking a lot!

• Like 1

Ok late post but Sat nights outing

3078dcf514bd939f30b9f454c9ed91d6.jpg
bc4ba7234d3136572010d174b7e25c11.jpg
235508b1f6e1f219e0e7f6dbd2392166.jpg
429734c5f2ea85264abbe61765dc2348.jpg

A couple flights and a skirt steak sandwich at stop one. Then to the Biergarten for some German Litres with some friends. Then stupidly off to the Polish place and that was about it for me.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Fletch
  • Like 2

Having a crappy couple of days. Had a rum and coke to start after work. Then a Miller lite while grilling. Topped it off with a Go to IPA from Stone. Feelin good!

Try and grab the stone Pataskala red x ipa. I thought that was quite tasty.

• Like 1

Didn't have anything to do today so I took Jenny skinny dippin' down at one of my favorite watering holes!

She was dripping wet before I even got started with her.

She just loves hanging out in nature with me!
DSC_0329_zpssnrdnkit.jpg

• Like 6

The Colorado Kool-Aid

I've been feeling kinda left out of this thread since it took this "classy" turn.

You guys will be seeing more of my adventures with "Jenny" in the coming weeks, whether you like her... or not! :drinks:

We'll go all kinds of places together this summer,lol

I actually bought a 24oz'er of something I'd never even think of trying today just because of this thread.

I'll post a negative review of that if I throw cookies tonight,lol :bad:

• Like 5

Gennesee Double Bock. Gotta give Genny a plug, they make good craft beers and their house beers stack up fine against others, they are also hiring people while others around are laying off . These are reasons why I support them .

USA Today link.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/personalfinance/2016/03/20/beer-man-genesee-double-bock/82037600/

• Like 1