Beer

Dom

I'll definitely back the Imperial Stout. Borris is one of my favorites. Will need to find the barrel aged Ubu as well.

I have a hunch a lot of breweries did not even enter. Some real goodies not listed.

I think I read 600+ entered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoping this is as good as their brown ale. c89c81afd9d4c2ffa7a2610356d91d96.jpg&key=229d7bb9df72de0d021aff22b8bdfed68364c85abcf75c01bca530bbe744723b

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

I was at the brewery a couple of weeks ago. They're amber ale was very good, and I normally don't go for ambers. Went to Catskill Brewery on the same day. Liked their pilsner and the darbees pale ale. They are two gems!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I think I read 600+ entered

• 420 Breweries in New York State
  • 642 beers entered

There are 420 breweries in the state total, I would imagine 100-150 were there if each entered 4-6 beers each.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

2018 NYS Craft Beer Winners list

https://newyorkcraftbeer.com/2018-competition/2018-winners/

Funny that Peekskill Brewery won the most medals and I don’t care for their beer. It’s about 15min from my house.

Interesting list.:drinks:  Makes me wonder who entered what?  Guessing Equilibrium took a pass because I'd be floored if they didn't walk away with some hardware, especially with the MC2.  And Ommegang only scored among the Belgians with Witte?  Their parent company is IN Belgium! :haha:

A Classic!! I had lots of Genny and Genny Cream Ale in my college days. This bottle was found yesterday inside the framing of my house when they were replacing one of the windows. Bottle is stamped 82 (year the house was built) and priced at $1.99.
55c560bbba0ed044ac526b5b715c621b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 5

A Classic!! I had lots of Genny and Genny Cream Ale in my college days. This bottle was found yesterday inside the framing of my house when they were replacing one of the windows. Bottle is stamped 82 (year the house was built) and priced at $1.99.
55c560bbba0ed044ac526b5b715c621b.jpg&key=47f44c75a3659884fce509f7cab20472ba2ba1dde8dec39c4119283f83603233

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Give it s try. See how it held up.

• Haha 1

On 8/3/2018 at 1:31 PM, blackradio said:

I was at the brewery a couple of weeks ago. They're amber ale was very good, and I normally don't go for ambers. Went to Catskill Brewery on the same day. Liked their pilsner and the darbees pale ale. They are two gems!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Was just talking to the wife about a visit.