Beer

Dom

4 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

beer or cider? how is it?

its beer . I'll have a couple later for science. I've heard great things. Been drinking more corona, seltzers etc and losing a few pounds .Consumers beverage location nearby got 50 cases and sold out in 25 minutes. I lucked into guy unloading beer truck as i was gassing up at 711. Bought 4 12 packs 

• Like 1

On 7/4/2021 at 9:02 PM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

5c10a273bdedd290158fafe96b9e5ec5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What did you think?  Those are always the last ones left after we finish the IPAs.  :bad:

My brother-in-laws won't even touch them.  Ill drink them at the end of the night. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, johnplav said:

What did you think?  Those are always the last ones left after we finish the IPAs.  :bad:

My brother-in-laws won't even touch them.  Ill drink them at the end of the night. 

It wasn't memorable. I had a lot of beers that day lol. I prefer the hazy/NEIPA ones

12 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

It wasn't memorable. I had a lot of beers that day lol. I prefer the hazy/NEIPA ones

That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said about "8 days a week"!

Edited by johnplav
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, johnplav said:

A certain beer guy / Turkey hunter from around Buffalo, told me to steer clear of Southern Tier ....

Lunch at the Brewhouse today, no,pics ! But I got three growlers , two orange honey cream ale, and one Azacca ipa . Had to dodge a couple atvs on Lake Ave, drive past the secondary police perimeter on a holed up gunman on the way there and get passed by a few dirt bikes on St Paul on the return trip . 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, johnplav said:

Yea I always have those left too. Wasn't memorable is too high praise

• Haha 1