Beer

Dom

54 minutes ago, doebuck1234 said:

Havent seen this one yet,will have to find and try.rohrbach's is usually on my list when i grab something other than the "normal"

They just released the “Fuzzy” Peach IPA… when you see that in a store, it’s a must buy. 

• Like 1

Doing my best to stay hydrated while grilling up some Zwigles Red Hots. Goat Impressions NEIPA. This beer from Noble Shepherd is top shelf all the way. Tony never misses! He’s the owner and brewer over there in Bristol. 

0C6EBF8B-68D2-4528-B2B1-9DC3166586EE.jpeg

• Like 5

John , you’ve got to,stop ! I’m on a week long “ cleanse “ ! Dropping a LB a day , so no alcohol... after Sat I’ll still maintain a somewhat strict diet ,but I may squeeze a couple of those beers in .

The sacrifices I do for my young lady neighbors ! 

20 hours ago, 46rkl said:

Doing my best to stay hydrated while grilling up some Zwigles Red Hots. Goat Impressions NEIPA. This beer from Noble Shepherd is top shelf all the way. Tony never misses! He’s the owner and brewer over there in Bristol. 

0C6EBF8B-68D2-4528-B2B1-9DC3166586EE.jpeg

Ha , where bouts in Bristol ? I guess I could Google it ... After hitting the Other Half I could head South and grab some .

10 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

How is that? The new Ruby red? Where can we find it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It’s brewed on Railroad st in Roch ,not sure of their distribution area but I’m guessing pretty small . Btw the first craft brewery in Roch .

Here Ya go 

8615D8F1-ADD1-4F69-B5D4-7B92919D78C3.png

Edited by Nomad
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, doebuck1234 said:

As a genny guy i have never had genny light,not bad.deff light though.i think i could toss back 8 more :drinks:

20210630_195102.jpg

My wife keeps them making as fast as they can ....

For a light beer id put it up against any light beer out there .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

How is that? The new Ruby red? Where can we find it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It’s awesome… It’s the opposite of ruby red. It’s subtle and delicious.  It’s more peach pit than peach.  Plus it’s made in the ROC (the cesspool I choose to align myself with). @Nomad let’s drink together soon! 

• Like 2