Long Handles

thphtm

Sure is a bite in the air.Nice hot bowl of soup to warm up after 12 hours of being outdoors sounds good to me.

I was able to get some firewood out of the woods today. If you don't spin the tires or let the logs dig in, there's a little crust on the mud.

I really should have put something in the crock-pot this morning. I'm feeling frail.

Having to wear steeltoe work boots in this cold is crazy.Even with toe warmers toes stll cold,job requirement so no choice on not wearing them.-2 this morning 

When I had to wear steel toe I switched to a composite safety toe.  not sure if your job allows them but they don't get cold like steel and are a lot lighter.

Many years ago where I worked the people handeling heavy material had to wear shoes with a steel toe ,one time at this time of the year a fellow was moving a 6" thick x 5'  wide x 10' long aluminum plate that slid off of the skid on to his foot , there he was lieing in the snow with the plate on his foot, a fork lift came and lifted up the plate. they had to cut the sole of the shoe apart to get his smashed foot out. ever since that day I never wore steel toe shoes or boots.

Composite material would be my choice , more so in this weather.