Super bowl : post your rants and raves here

turkeyfeathers

Talking about me?

Actually I give Carolina a lot of credit for laying down to let an old fart QB go out in style. In the WWE they call it "Getting Someone Over".

think she was referring to Cam crying. Newton didn't "lay down ". Denvers D knocked him down / 7 sacks I believe.

Psst. WWE is fake , football is real Just busting your chops Rob

Hey, it was a good game. You have to expect ball busting from both sides. You show me an honestly graceful looser and I will tell you that person is FOS! LOL

Hey no need to get personal Paula. FFS!

Riverboat Ron is a class act win or lose.

Superman met his kryptonite.

• Like 1

The game was unimpressive and the half time show for those who understand what that was.

The commercials were a disappointment, esp. for a 50th anniversary game.

The ketchup little dachshunds hot dogs were about the best, kinda cute.

The bud commercial was complete ignorance.  I lost all respect for Helen Mirren, an otherwise good actress.  For a major alcohol manufacturer to put on such an ignorant commercial was irresponsible and Mirrens part in it deplorable.

For such a manufacturer to have a complete lack of understanding of a major health issue and berating those afflicted was completely irresponsible.  I guess after seeing what is going on in the primary's, anything goes.

Edited by Jaeger

Thats the quietest I've ever seen cam as in his post game interview....wheres the dab!

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Cam acted like a third grader during the presser. Probably anticipated the question about not diving into the pile after he fumbled late in the game and abruptly left the room.

• Like 1

Cam acted like a third grader during the presser. Probably anticipated the question about not diving into the pile after he fumbled late in the game and abruptly left the room.

I guarantee he's blaming everyone but himself for the loss.