Crazy Weather

fasteddie

We have had an actual winter this year, first it has been plenty cold, -7 two days over the weekend and more of that coming, and second I have had to clear snow 4 days out of the last 7. I don't live on that other side of the state where you guys are used to lake effects either. Yesterday was a snow to ice deal, what a treat to drive in.. ::D  and I got home to mostly snow...weeeeeee

Driving down here today on Long Island is a nightmare ???

Same goes for me up here (about 6 inches of snow)...another two hour commute, yippie! We are in for the below zero stuff again too, gonna be a good weekend to stay indoors.

The one highlight is the deer have been in our yard about every other day since we got our first snow in late December, I like to go out and see the tracks. They ate up all of the tons of acorns in the front already.

we are getting a decent amount of snow here on the island this year... seems likes its snowing once a week now

We've gotten too much snow already!!  I hear we're expecting another storm on Tuesday of next week!!  ???

yup thats what im hearing... crazy winter

its cold here and snow coming tuesday, my buddy took his quad up to lake george so i am out of the quad with the plow and snow blower wont start and is leacking fuel prob from the float being stuck. lol love my life....we are supposed to be hit hard from what i hear

its cold here and snow coming tuesday, my buddy took his quad up to lake george so i am out of the quad with the plow and snow blower wont start and is leacking fuel prob from the float being stuck. lol love my life....we are supposed to be hit hard from what i hear

As you know many times seeing is believing Geno when it comes to predicting weather down here on Long Island. Tuesday, the storm track,100 miles east or west of LI makes all the difference. I guess Monday night we will know!

I'm beginning to think that hollywood got it right in the movie DAY AFTER TOMMOROW...man its cold!! Don't mind the snow i can move that but -5 this am and calling for -7 tonight again...guess i'll curl up under my buffalo rug!!

By yourself ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?

As you know many times seeing is believing Geno when it comes to predicting weather down here on Long Island. Tuesday, the storm track,100 miles east or west of LI makes all the difference. I guess Monday night we will know!

well yes that goes without saying... im just bummed i dont have the quad this week lol