Camo patterns

sodfather

I was flipping around and could not help noticing all the different camo patterns. Just curious what do you all like. I know you want to try the area that you were hunting but one could have a whole closet for your gear. I like the real tree infinity but has no green in it.

I have moved over to the Predator camo. Most of the twig and leaf patterns look like dark blobs at a distance, and I dont care about close up detail. I used to buy ones that look good to me, tried many of them, but now have done my research on the patterns and how they work in the field before I bought any. Its too damn expensive to "experiment" with.

ive been using my sniper pattern 1 piece coveralls for 15 years now lol... i cant bring myself to get rid of them, there in such good shape and blend like no other. its a liter pattern and leaves me with no outline.

early bow i use lighter gear and its mossy oak.

The stuff I bought this year is holding up great, and Im not easy on it. I used it exclusively since gun season opened for deer and Im still using it for predator hunting. Ive had many other brands of camo and they usually end up with an issue or two (mostly minor stuff) after a year or two of hunting. There are a few other guys on here that have been using the Predator stuff longer than I have, maybe they will chime in.

I use skyline and have used it for over 10 years, would use asat or predator if that wasn't availiable when my skyline wears out, Big brand names look good but have you noticed they show their treestand patterns from eye level? Get on the ground and look up at realtree or mossy oak= blob, Maybe they work on those southern deer in  dark woods but i have a lot of mapletrees and snow to deal with.

I just thought I had to see for myself on why this stuff is so reasonably priced so I ordered the steath jacket and 6 pocket pants total price I think was around $130. Got it today and the paterns look better than I expected but the jacket is thin. I asked for a jacket that would be a good 40-60 degrees. With some layers I think but not what I hopped for. We will see.