Another Example of Failed Conservative/Republican Principles

Not that I agree with this whole Trans-Gender BS but here is another example of how Conservative/Republicans [principles harm the citizens of Republican governed states. In this case they are responsible for the economic loss by losing the NBA All-Star Game. Way to go GOP, keep pushing your failed policies onto the dumb people who elected you to office.

http://nyti.ms/29RZvBh

Not that I agree with this whole Trans-Gender BS but here is another example of how Conservative/Republicans [principles harm the citizens of Republican governed states. In this case they are responsible for the economic loss by losing the NBA All-Star Game. Way to go GOP, keep pushing your failed policies onto the dumb people who elected you to office.

http://nyti.ms/29R

Dumb people.

post-2675-0-69144600-1469142646_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Im sure certain areas of ny would appreciate that revenue. There are several cities that are vying for the all star game. So it obviously brings good money to town otherwise nobody would care about hosting it. But who cares about all the local businesses who would thrive off it. Right? Im sure the mom and pop shops in charlotte and surrounding area are thrilled about this. But your right. Its chump change and they could care less about this.

http://www.nba.com/pelicans/news/local-economic-impact-nba-all-star-even-greater-projected/

Im sure certain areas of ny would appreciate that revenue. There are several cities that are vying for the all star game. So it obviously brings good money to town otherwise nobody would care about hosting it. But who cares about all the local businesses who would thrive off it. Right? Im sure the mom and pop shops in charlotte and surrounding area are thrilled about this. But your right. Its chump change and they could care less about this.

http://www.nba.com/pelicans/news/local-economic-impact-nba-all-star-even-greater-projected/

Principled people will not be blackmailed.

• Like 1

fair enough.  as long as your ok with wanna-be women going tot he bathroom with innocent children

For clarification .......... I   am   not   okay   with     wanna-be women    going     to   the    bathroom    with   women    and    children    .

but ............       that     is      the      price     that     North      Carolina      is      going     to     pay     for      non      support      of       Trans   

Gender       bathrooms   . 

I        wasn't            sure            whether         to          type              slow              or                in               bigger               print               for                    you                    to              get               it        !

damn site.    i wrote a response but it must not have let me post.  damn

i wasn't sure you could slow down considering your fasteddie lol.  SHAKE AND BAKE

any way. i get your stance on the issue.  no need to down shift to 1st gear.  

casting a vote for hillary means you are casting a vote to get rid of the 2nd amendment.  Casting a vote for Trump means you are casting a vote to allow shemales pee next to innocent children.  What price are you willing to pay to keep rupaul out of the toilet with your loved ones????

damn site.    i wrote a response but it must not have let me post.  damn

i wasn't sure you could slow down considering your fasteddie lol.  SHAKE AND BAKE

any way. i get your stance on the issue.  no need to down shift to 1st gear.  

casting a vote for hillary means you are casting a vote to get rid of the 2nd amendment.  Casting a vote for Trump means you are casting a vote to allow shemales pee next to innocent children.  What price are you willing to pay to keep rupaul out of the toilet with your loved ones????

The Liberals are the ones pushing the shared toilet agenda ........

• Like 2

The Liberals are the ones pushing the shared toilet agenda ........

Agreed. They are in the front lines. But the republican presidential nominee is also in favor of it. He clearly stated he had no issues with shemales pooping next to our sacred kids. I didnt say that. Im just repeating what he said. But whenever anti shemale people who support trump brish it off. All im saying is if you vote for trump your voting for this. Thats a fact

24 minutes ago, Rattler said:

No, it's not a fact.  Just because Trump says he has no problem with it doesn't mean he would force it upon the people like Obama did.  If the people demand it be stopped, Trump will stop it.

Trump is a man of his word.  He has values. If he says he is ok with it then take the man for his word.  Why try and make him sound like someone who wouldn't stand by what he said.  Im sure you all saw the video.  He told kaitlyn jenner she could use whatever bathroom she wants. I believe he is a man with values and will stick by what he says.  Even milania said your "word is your bond" during her speech. I can't imagine they don't have the same values. 

32 minutes ago, Rattler said:

No, it's not a fact.  Just because Trump says he has no problem with it doesn't mean he would force it upon the people like Obama did.  If the people demand it be stopped, Trump will stop it.

If the people demanded we repeal the 2nd amendment would you want trump or any other president to listen?   We are voting for a candidate because we put faith in what they say and stand for.  Donald says he is pro 2nd amendment and we trust in him.  Donald says he is pro kaitlyn jenner using any toilet they want and we trust in him to stick by his word.  Did you see RNC?   The rausing applause for Peter Thiel was evident of trumps stance.