4 hours ago, covert said:

If the Party jumps off a bridge why should I? 

If the Party runs down the collectivist rabbit hole, why should I follow them?

Welcome to the new America, where we actually have a second-party option for the first time in roughly 3 decades.

• Like 1

every anti trump need to shut it and realize that if hillary is elected we are done... we become a 3rd world nation. do i belive trump was the best choice? no. but he is the choice that needs to now be made. i have had to choke down canidates that have been party favorites for what? 24 years of corruption, back room dealings with little to no regard for the american people. will this continue with trump? oh im sure. but the fact that all the regular players are out of thier minds that trump is the nominee tells me that he is the one to vote for. crap aint good now... insanity is voting for hillary or not at all thinking things will change. trumps not perfect or ideal but the alternitive is a garenteed final nail in the american coffin.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I absolutely agree that the Republican Party has been going down the tubes for a long time and for years I've choked it down and gone for the lesser of two evils.  After awhile though you get tired of s- - t sandwiches.  I don't believe that Trump is the answer and we could possibly end up in worse shape than with Hitlery.  Trump is a blowhard, a buffoon and appears unstable.  He will end up putting us in the dirt.

I fear that in the end, if we hold the majority in Congress, they will go along with any harebrained policy Trump comes up with just because he's "our guy" with an R by his name and we need to support him, where they may put up at least a token resistance to Clinton.  Don't misunderstand me, I wouldn't vote for Hillary no matter what, but I'm not sure if I can bring myself to vote for Trump.  For the first time in my life I have seriously, considered voting Libertarian.  They're normally a little too out there for me but I don't know if the Constitution Party is on the ballot.

• Like 1

Every election since Bush/Dukakis I wring my hands and run around thinking "Oh my God, I don't really like so-and-so but if the other guy gets in we're screwed so I'll hold my nose because he's not quite as bad."  That's how the window keeps shifting a little at a time.  Everyone gets to a point where they say enough.  If you feel either choice is not just bad but wrong, then that's where you need to draw the line.  If you're not at that point then that's your decision.  Only time will tell who made the correct one. 

I hope you're right but I'm not willing to bet on it.

Edited by covert
Clarifying position.

Notice the entire Bush dynasty is vehemently opposed to a Trump presidency.  Do you think they may fear he will expose the corrupt power they wield currently, as well as in the past?

Bush 1 certainly had quite a few questionable situations in his day and Bush 2 was probably just a puppet for the real power brokers.

Can't have all of that exposed for the public to see.

Don't think the Leftist Progressives aren't just as bad.  They're worse!  Obama has been a puppet for Leftist power mongers since his days in Chicago.

• Like 1

Too many Americans currently believe we have a "Ruling Class" in this land that they must be subservient to.  These same people really fear taking the reigns and deciding what direction they should go on their own.  They have willingly abdicated the power of the people to the politicians.  That is why it will be so hard to reverse.

• Like 1

The reason you see anti Trump forces at play everywhere you look is because anybody with any sort of common sense, which those who support Little Hitler clearly lack, knows that Trump is unqualified, unfit, and in no way capable of performing the duties of President. And if you need proof all you have to do is listen to the crap that flows from his mouth on a daily basis.

Their opposition is an attempt to save the republican party from the certain ruin and disaster that a Little Hitler presidency would bring about. The republican party has been hijacked by the moron wing of the party whose support for it's idiot candidate leaves those in control of the GOP assured of almost certain defeat in November. What you see from the republican party is their attempt to survive the cancer that is Trump.          

Obama and the Progressives created Trump's appeal to the masses,  It's a sign that a lot of Americans are fed up with the ruination of the country they have witnessed over the last 8 years.  They also saw the GOP congressional officials they elected to put a stop to it do nothing, so I doubt their whining is going to have any effect on the people's choice GOP nominee.

You can call Trump unqualified or unfit, but compared to Obama and Hillary, that's just venom without merit.  Obama and Hillary have proven themselves incapable of being the leader of the free world.  Obama's followers still re-elected him, and would do it again if they could.  Hillary's followers are in complete denial regarding her corrupt aspirations.

The Republican party has turned itself into an impotent waste of political power and has refused to properly convey the values of worthwhile conservative principles.  They no longer command the respect of Conservatives.  They refuse to accept that in order to be a leader, you must have followers.  

The reason they are all attacking Trump, instead of the enemy of the state Hillary Clinton, is because they are pretty sure he will not be defeated in November.

49 minutes ago, Rattler said:

Too many Americans currently believe we have a "Ruling Class" in this land that they must be subservient to.  These same people really fear taking the reigns and deciding what direction they should go on their own.  They have willingly abdicated the power of the people to the politicians.  That is why it will be so hard to reverse.

Except when I dare to decide on my own which direction I should go I get...

23 hours ago, Rattler said:

Voting for anyone other than Trump is a vote for Hillary.  Take a bite of the sh*t sandwich now, or see your whole life swimming in it soon after.

the consequences of your vote.

The consequences of voting for Little Hitler would be electing the most dangerous, unqualified person in the history of the U.S.. Had it not been for the support of the uneducated, xenophobia trailer park inhabiting fools, then perhaps the GOP might have nominated someone who might be able to win in November. Whatever restrictions a Hilary administration might bring about to your misplaced beliefs you will have no one to blame but yourselves for your support for the idiot that is your chosen candidate.   

6 minutes ago, Uptown Redneck said:

the consequences of your vote.

The consequences of voting for Little Hitler would be electing the most dangerous, unqualified person in the history of the U.S.. Had it not been for the support of the uneducated, xenophobia trailer park inhabiting fools, then perhaps the GOP might have nominated someone who might be able to win in November. Whatever restrictions a Hilary administration might bring about to your misplaced beliefs you will have no one to blame but yourselves for your support for the idiot that is your chosen candidate.   

Powerful talking points in that speech there Uptown.

16 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

I guess Trump is unqualified because he was never a "Community Organizer" ...:rolleyes:

If he's not "qualified", then WTF is Killery? The entire public knows for a fact she has committed treason. That's who they want in office? I seriously think to many people were either dropped on their heads to much, or licked too many lead pipes. To many drugs maybe? Doesn't matter, anyone who is for the downfall us the USA as we know it must be a drooling window licker who should start wearing a helmet. 

• Like 1