Any Mets Fans ?

Water Rat

Rooting for the Red Sox .

I used to be an Orioles fan when they were the parent team for the Red Wings . Then switched to the Twins when they took over . Couldn't stand the pain and went to the Red Sox 4 or 5 years ago . The Twins are 35.5 games out of 1st place in their division and the worst in the American League . It's tough enough rooting for the Bills in the NFL so I didn't need the pain of the Twins . 

Go Red Sox ! 

Die hard Mets fan. I really hope they make the playoffs but no deGrom, no Harvey, and potentially no Matz. I think Synndergard gets us out of the wildcard game but then the Cubs will steam roll our rookie pitchers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I used to be an Orioles fan when they were the parent team for the Red Wings . Then switched to the Twins when they took over . Couldn't stand the pain and went to the Red Sox 4 or 5 years ago . The Twins are 35.5 games out of 1st place in their division and the worst in the American League . It's tough enough rooting for the Bills in the NFL so I didn't need the pain of the Twins . 

Go Red Sox ! 

I went to the Twins game Tuesday night, what a beautiful stadium

Go Red Sox ! 

Yea! Diehard Sox fan here and season ticket holder! I watch every single game on TV at night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

30 minutes ago, ....rob said:

I am a Mets fan. But, I don't watch baseball anymore really. I would rather watch the LPGA. You don't even have to be rooting for anyone. Cute women in short skirts reading the green is much more enjoyable.

I played golf with Michelle Wie 3 years ago. I did enjoy watching her line up her putts much more than watching a baseball game