Get out there and vote!

growalot

Well from the article I was just reading Comey has a whole slew of agents in Arkansas in her home town to boot investigating the Clinton Foundation, so I would guess soon.

Not before obummer is out of office completely. If she gets indicted he can always pardon her

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The hoax media

This is why you simply cannot believe anything they say. The final polls and estimates prior to the election.
  • The New York Times: 80 percent chance of Clinton victory
  • Huffington Post: 98.1 percent chance of Clinton victory
  • Nate Silver/538: 72 percent chance of Clinton victory (323 electoral votes)
  • Bing.com: 89.7 percent chance of Clinton victory
  • NBC/SM: Clinton +6
  • IPSOS: Clinton +4
  • Fox News: Clinton +4
  • NBC/WSJ: Clinton +4
  • ABC/WashPost: Clinton +4
  • Herald: Clinton +4
  • Bloomberg: Clinton +3

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2016/11/the-hoax-media.html

54 minutes ago, Papist said:

The hoax media

This is why you simply cannot believe anything they say. The final polls and estimates prior to the election.
  • The New York Times: 80 percent chance of Clinton victory
  • Huffington Post: 98.1 percent chance of Clinton victory
  • Nate Silver/538: 72 percent chance of Clinton victory (323 electoral votes)
  • Bing.com: 89.7 percent chance of Clinton victory
  • NBC/SM: Clinton +6
  • IPSOS: Clinton +4
  • Fox News: Clinton +4
  • NBC/WSJ: Clinton +4
  • ABC/WashPost: Clinton +4
  • Herald: Clinton +4
  • Bloomberg: Clinton +3

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2016/11/the-hoax-media.html

O my my my even with the media Hollywood Wall Street globalist the media and even the polls all working against him Trump won  anyway hahaha 

Eat crow media pricks 

Edited by 10point

1 hour ago, The Jerkman said:

Not before obummer is out of office completely. If she gets indicted he can always pardon her

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Most likly out of tradition Clinton will be pardoned by Obama it is what it is her punishment is she lost and be grateful for that .

Ding dong the Wicked Witch of the West is dead

Talked about this point the other day with a number of people. The biggest clue for us was the disconnect between the stated polls and the signage on roadsides, bumper stickers, etc. Trump signs were everywhere yet all other candidates could be counted on one hand.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I felt that way in 2012 though, Romney signs everywhere, no one voted for Obama the first time or would this time, blah blah blah yet he lost. However it happened let's just enjoy it lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Papist, hats off to you. You've stuck to your guns through all the haters and their bs. Funny such trash talk from such tolerant folk. Speaking of that, where all them Papist haters at? Uptown? Wildcat? Bellamy?

What's that sound?

Crickets. That's right folks. Eat it. 

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

This is what you get when you rig your primary democrats, your base stays home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep thats part of it ..

Plus clinton was not offering more free candy to them like santa .

A lot of Dems only come out in mass when  they think they are getting free stuff . For the most part they are clueless . Bernie Sanders was another clown who was only popular to them because he was offering more free stuff . Another false Santa

2 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Uptown Redneck , calling UptownRedneck :pleasantry:

Him and all like him are soooo much more quiet now, than they were when Obummer got elected!!!! The silence is deafening!!! Even from the Hilldebeast who couldn't shut her mouth for the last 30 years! What's that I hear?.......MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, grampy said:

Him and all like him are soooo much more quiet now, than they were when Obummer got elected!!!! The silence is deafening!!! Even from the Hilldebeast who couldn't shut her mouth for the last 30 years! What's that I hear?.......MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

That fat-a  Michael Moore he was the only  liberal smart enough to see this coming 

• Like 1

My biggest pat on the back for for getting out the board's Republican vote goes to our own member "UPTOWNREDNECK", he should have been on Trump's payroll.  Nobody on this board did a better job of firing up the Republicans here and sending them to the polls, from me to you a well deserved congratulations and thank you uptown.

Al

Edited by airedale
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, airedale said:

My biggest pat on the back for for getting out the board's Republican vote goes to our own member "UPTOWNREDNECK", he should have been on Trump's payroll.  Nobody on this board did a better job of firing up the Republicans here and sending them to the polls, from me to you a well deserved congratulations and thank you uptown.

Al

Even new york state outside of nyc went all red if you look at the map of all the  counties it was a  blowout .

And like i said they need to change that here, nyc is not all of new york state totally different  electorate. 

They should not be getting all the electoral votes for the whole state when the majority of the state is red not blue.

Edited by 10point
  • Like 1