Support for Illegals

Good point, what this country needs is more democrats holding the hands of the dredges of society and subsidizing their existence.

Hint, if you want to enter our country, support our God given values, enjoy the freedoms our forefathers seth force and people from our country have DIED for defending, then follow the legal process and become a LEGAL ALIEN and citizen of the USA.

Pretty simple stuff...

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/18/obama-refused-deport-820000-illegal-aliens-guilty-crimes/

Edited by Salmon_Run
added

This is a generic question. Not terribly meaningful since the bulk of illegals are going nowhere and nobody has ever thought they would be all be expelled.

More interesting is support levels for ejecting illegals who are also convicted of additional crimes and I bet support for that is much higher.

1 hour ago, Salmon_Run said:

Did this pole utilize the same mathematical formulas used in the pole that predicted a Clinton landslide victory ?

It sure did!!! 

I don't know of many people that support illegal immigrants (except for illegal immigrants) and I work in a liberal  pool!!!! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, greg54 said:

mingle with them......

I mingle with and am friends with many people from different countries, European as well as Latin America and Asia. As long as you are a decent person who I consider a friend I couldn't care less what your citizenship status is. And if you are a friend then I shall provide you with whatever sanctuary and protection from the xenophobic, half-assed, racist fools who consider themselves some sort of bigoted twisted American patriot 

17 hours ago, Uptown Redneck said:

A Quinnipiac poll taken after the election found that Americans strongly support — 72 percent to 25 percent — allowing unauthorized immigrants to stay

Sounds like more and more people are waving their middle finger at the xenophobic, recently elected clown president. 

http://nyti.ms/2i4NrB0

I guess those people they polled should have gone out and voted on November 8th then, becasue the ones that did vote did not favor that position. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Uptown Redneck said:

I mingle with and am friends with many people from different countries, European as well as Latin America and Asia. As long as you are a decent person who I consider a friend I couldn't care less what your citizenship status is. And if you are a friend then I shall provide you with whatever sanctuary and protection from the xenophobic, half-assed, racist fools who consider themselves some sort of bigoted twisted American patriot 

i know of a lot of immigrants from Mexico and other countries that went through all the BS and accepted the process to get US citizenship.  they don't condone mass deportation but people have to be vested in the process with intentions of gaining citizenship.  those like yourself who just had it handed to them from the start with a sense of entitlement and no appreciation for what it takes to earn citizenship they just assume deport to the middle of ocean without a passport.  nothing against you personally or your voting choices.  however, your desires to have this country be a suck hole for everything and anything with no appreciation for what's made and what will keep this country what it is, I'm sure befuddles even the most patriotic and scholarly shrink.

• Like 2

Get ready for it................... this is about the stage we all get called  xenophobic, half-assed, racist fools who consider themselves some sort of bigoted twisted American patriot.

Oh wait we already did !!

We are all paranoid and uneducated fools I guess.

But who among us it really the paranoid one ?

On 12/16/2016 at 2:58 PM, Uptown Redneck said:

Thats because I do not live in a state of paranoid fear

Paranoia is described as the following:  a mental condition characterized by delusions of persecution, unwarranted jealousy, or exaggerated self-importance, typically elaborated into an organized system. It may be an aspect of chronic personality disorder, or drug abuse, or of a serious condition such as schizophrenia in which the person loses touch with reality.

Often manifested in believing statements are referring directly to him/her, even when one's name isn't mentioned or an unrealistic and over dramatized fear of the impending Trump administration ,failure to accept that Clinton LOST and why she lost, a narrow view of the world only viewed through the editors of the NYT, and a loss of reality of one's true surroundings..........

• Like 2

Well, considering how badly Obama's reign has damaged respect for the Rule of Law in America, I'm not surprised by the claims.  Too many people have no clue what the ramifications of letting illegals stay will be.

After getting the facts regarding all of the ramifications of their opinion to allow illegals to stay, which is what Trump will be doing, I think you will see these numbers change faster than Hillary's poll numbers did.

Give it time.  Repairing the damage done to the American mindset by all of Obama's leftist propaganda will take time.

15 hours ago, wdswtr said:

You are an illegal immigrant aren't you?  

5 hours ago, dbHunterNY said:

i know of a lot of immigrants from Mexico and other countries that went through all the BS and accepted the process to get US citizenship.  they don't condone mass deportation but people have to be vested in the process with intentions of gaining citizenship.  those like yourself who just had it handed to them 

I was born and raised right here in NY

8 minutes ago, Uptown Redneck said:

I was born and raised right here in NY

i wasn't implying you were an immigrant.  i was implying that those immigrants that went through the process to gain citizenship earned it much more than you or i who got it simply by default by being born here.  i know a lot of those individuals who want a better path to citizenship for those trying to get it after them. they also despise illegal immigrants with no intentions of gaining citizenship as well as those who take theirs for granted.

17 minutes ago, ....rob said:

But that was NYC correct? That's a different state even if it's not stated on any maps. 

Techinally I was born/raised about 25 miles north of NYC, however, NYC is the NY that's known throughout the world, not the unknown, flyover town you call home that no one pays any attention to

Edited by Uptown Redneck

25 minutes ago, Uptown Redneck said:

Techinally I was born/raised about 25 miles north of NYC, however, NYC is the NY that's known throughout the world, not the unknown, flyover town you call home that no one pays any attention to

LOL. :rofl:

I will take my 'fly-over" town that no one cares about, thanks.

Edited by ....rob
  • Like 1