It takes a special kind of idiot

adkhunter71

I guess in this situation the old saying Dumb Is Fun just does not apply.HaHaHa.Apparent;y these idiots dont watch any news clips on how to and when to rob a gun store. You do it at night when the pistol packing owners are at home or during a riot.That guy is done infesting the human race with stupid genes .

15 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Dumb azzes.
Could worker be charged with crime if he had in fact killed fleeing robber ? Shooting in back I've heard is a no no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends on the state. We all know about Florida and their fear for life law, but in NY I'm betting you would face charges/law suit if you injured/killed a perp. by shooting them in the back. All said and done I'm not sure there is a judge in any upstate NY county that would side with the criminal in this situation.

My friend lives in Rochester and had someone break into his apartment in the middle of the night. The person came through his kitchen window in the summer when he was using those little safety latches that keep the window from opening all the way. Anyway the person made enough noise for my buddy to hear him over his fan. My buddy is single and sleeps with his revolver under his pillow next to him. The perp stepped into his door frame as my buddy cocked the hammer on his revolver and the perp fled out the front door. Long story short he asked the cop if he shot him and ended up being in his back could he have faced charges and the answer was yes. If he shot him in the front of his body it wouldn't be an issue although still would be taken into custody. He said it all happened so fast he thought it was a dream. He went right back to sleep like nothing happened. When he got up in the morning and saw muddy foot prints on his dining room table where the perp came thru the window he knew it wasn't a dream and called the cops. At that point he was pretty shaken up and called me to vent a little. Pretty scary situation. He said you always think it won't happen to you until it does.