The Clown enters White House with Lowest Approval Ratings Ever

1 hour ago, Uptown Redneck said:

The "difference" is the enjoyment of watching the protesting and resistance he faces from a very large portion of the American public 

Very large portion? Um....I think not. And where was your "very large portion" on election day?  Get your nonsense in now, cause soon Trump will be taking away your Boma phone!

• Like 2

New York Times,one of the biggest left leaning bias rags in print,has less integrity than the National Enquirer.

They said less than 1.5 mil. It was 1,499,998 people. Gosh, what was Trump thinking saying 1.5 mil !?! I'm gonna protest !! Anyone wanna join me ??? I'm prob not gonna go if nobody else will though, and there's a funny re-run of Ellen on tonight too. Cancel the protest for now, I just heard the whistle of the teapot, gotta go mix up my hot cocoa and snuggle up next to my electric fireplace. I can't wait to try out these new fuzzy socks I got. Dang, where's my teddy bear !?! Omfg. I can't find teddy. Life is over. I have no words. I need to go find a trump meme and post to facebook. So mad.

6 hours ago, Uptown Redneck said:

Clown president had one of the lowest inauguration turnout's in history

(turnout for Obama on left, clown on right)

Yet over 500,000 turned out to protest the fool the next day with over a million protesters in total across the rest of the US and the world. Doesn't look like the clown has the support of too many people. 

16142687_1292524790811922_1364749091627239368_n.jpg

4 hours ago, airedale said:

If you watched the inauguration live you would  know the right hand photo is completely bogus. I don't have a clue on the actual numbers but the reverse view from the inauguration stage looking down the mall looked pretty much the same as the left hand photo, Wall to wall people for as far as the eye could see.

Yep! Fictional pic to go along with with the BS people are causing.

3 hours ago, Uptown Redneck said:

The "difference" is the enjoyment of watching the protesting and resistance he faces from a very large portion of the American public 

What protests? OH! You mean the riots you are supporting. Amazing someone who claims to be so intelligent doesn't know the difference. Which one were you from the news reels? Hard to tell since most of the little chicken $#@! cowards wear masks.

14 hours ago, Uptown Redneck said:

The only protesting and resistance that counts is that which occurred during the election. It all settled out with Trump being President and the Obama/Clinton agenda piled on the scrap-heap where it should have been long ago.

Yes there is some amusement factor supplied with watching you losers melting down and whining and crying, but maybe it's time you took a second look at just how stupid and ridiculous you people look and sound. I'll tell you that the rest of the world is taking note of your actions, and you are simply burying whatever gains you commies have made over the decades. And all I can say to you is, "good riddance". You are doing a heck of a swell job.

• Like 2

Trump has done more for America in two days than the divider in chief did in 8yrs. The lights are on earlier in the White House these days, and work is getting completed. Its great when the grownups are running things,instead of the anti American uptown clowns. The American people have a man in office that is keeping his promises.  

• Like 5

One thing for sure,he isn't a empty suit, community organizer,vacationer chief,divide and conquer president as Obummer was for 8 years.We all have to understand that he won't be able to please everyone but I believe he will be more on the positive side for the average citizen.

• Like 4

On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 0:35 PM, Uptown Redneck said:

Mr. Trump will take office on Friday with less popular support than any new president in modern times, according to an array of surveys, a sign that he has failed to rally Americans behind him

https://nyti.ms/2jWWPHJ

What difference does it make? He still is the 45th President of the US... Doesn't matter who showed up, how many showed up, who protested, who didn't like it or how much liberal snowflakes cried. He rallied enough Americans to elect him President and the fact that you snowflakes are having such a hard time with it makes the victory that much sweeter.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Uptown Redneck said:

I agree... the more they show you snowflakes doing what you do best, the more it reinforces the truth that liberalism is a mental disease. Keep up the good work... it helped get Trump elected. Now back under the bridge with you!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, philoshop said:

Mr. Obama had no American values in his heart, and Mrs. Clinton had no values at all in her heart. Mr. Trump holds American values dear in his heart, as do the American people. The American people won the election.

Agreed.  American values such as divorce and infidelity.  All things the bible goes against.  

• Like 1

Those are not American values.  Those are Liberal values that have been accepted by main stream America.  I'd challenge you to find anyone in this country that supports either one of those things as a "value" in America.

Do you know what values are?

Edited by Rattler
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Rattler said:

Those are not American values.  Those are Liberal values that have been accepted by main stream America.  I'd challenge you to find anyone in this country that supports either one of those things as a "value" in America.

Do you know what values are?

So valuing the sanctity of marriage doesnt count?  Ok.  Good to know. 

Infidelity in US presidents is nothing new. Nor is it an indicator of whether they were a good president or not.

Getting back to the original post somewhat, I really need to look for a neutral news outlet. I can't imagine having to read about yet another "atrocity" that the President has perpetuated as soon as he woke up. "President Trump didn't put the seat back down after taking his morning piss, yet another sign of his misogynistic ways"

Pretty sad I turn to international news outlets for unbiased US news...

• Like 1

On 1/24/2017 at 1:16 PM, diplomat019 said:

So valuing the sanctity of marriage doesnt count?  Ok.  Good to know. 

Like I said, divorce is a Liberal value.  Marriage is an American value.  Gay marriage is also a Liberal value that the American main stream has adopted.

The reason liberal values are always controversial, is because they are very permissive and at odds with American values.

They haven't been around long enough to have a track record of success and often show signs of failure within a couple of decades.

That's why they are not American values.

17 minutes ago, Rattler said:

Like I said, divorce is a Liberal value.  Marriage is an American value.  Gay marriage is also a Liberal value that the American main stream has adopted.

The reason liberal values are always controversial, is because they are very permissive and at odds with American values.

They haven't been around long enough to have a track record of success and often show signs of failure within a couple of decades.

That's why they are not American values.

Given your statement.   Would you say our president has strong liberal values considering he believes in divorce?

7 hours ago, diplomat019 said:

Given your statement.   Would you say our president has strong liberal values considering he believes in divorce?

No, I would say he's pretty much main stream on a lot of issues, but absolutely right wing conservative on the issues a lot of Americans are concerned about.  You know, the issues that will keep the country from being destroyed by Leftists.

An opinion on a single issue does not define a man's political character.

So, are we now saying that there is something about divorce that makes a person unqualified for the presidency?  Apparently the left has run out of substantive arguments. I haven't really heard an argument against this president that has anything to do with how he is handling the job. The criticisms have all been about his hair and now the fact that he has been divorced. And then there is the new favorite that his inauguration crowd was smaller, and that he has the audacity to believe that voter fraud exists. The left has completely lost their minds because they have no real issues with this guy other than that they simply don't like him because he ran as a Republican. It's funny to watch, but really quite sad at the same time.

• Like 1

The Left is grasping at anything they can in order to keep their minions at full hatred mode.  They can't allow Trump to sway the minds of any of their minions that haven't been fully brain washed yet.

I predict many of the Leftists, who hated Trump during his election run, will be voting for him if he runs for re-election in 2020.

I wouldn't doubt he doesn't run if he accomplishes all of his goals in 4 years.  He'll just turn the position over to Pence and go back to business.

• Like 1