LMAO......Ted Nugent

Lawdwaz

I doubt he would go for that.  He is a meat hunter and unless the deer happens to be perfectly aligned with the gun barrel, they say that a lot of meat gets wasted.   I only ever saw (or heard of) that shot being perfectly executed one time.  That takes more than good marksmanship.  Hitting a broadside deer in the heart is relatively easy.

13 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

So being in Texas and making a heart shot. Texas heart shot ?! 

10 minutes ago, ....rob said:

Thanks TF. I didn't want to be the one to ask. 

33 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

I doubt he would go for that.  He is a meat hunter and unless the deer happens to be perfectly aligned with the gun barrel, they say that a lot of meat gets wasted.   I only ever saw (or heard of) that shot being perfectly executed one time.  That takes more than good marksmanship.  Hitting a broadside deer in the heart is relatively easy.

No he would not go for that shot because he is a hunter..Period.    

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, ....rob said:

Nothing wrong with a Texas heart shot. It is difficult to get. Now, if you really want to challenge yourself try it blindfolded like "Pin The Tail On The Donkey". NOW THAT would show some skill! 

29 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

You've done it?

Pay attention! The top quote was what I said. I was being sarcastic. No, I have not, and would not shoot a deer up the rump trying to hit the heart.

Cheers Larry! :drinks:

2 hours ago, Lawdwaz said:

He's hunting in Texas (hard to believe 'eh?) and just made a great shot on a dandy buck.  He snickers and says "If that wasn't a heart shot I'll be a gay ranchero". 

Maybe it's one of things that you had to be there but I laughed my azz off.  :rofl:

No..its not one of those things where you had to be there….thats just plain old funny!!!…….:rofl: is right!!!!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ....rob said:

Pay attention! The top quote was what I said. I was being sarcastic. No, I have not, and would not shoot a deer up the rump trying to hit the heart.

Cheers Larry! :drinks:

I know what you said.........I took it as an implication that you've done it.  Silly me to THINK you might have killed a deer.

19 hours ago, ....rob said:

Nothing wrong with a Texas heart shot. It is difficult to get. Now, if you really want to challenge yourself try it blindfolded like "Pin The Tail On The Donkey". NOW THAT would show some skill! 

my mind being shitkicker conditioned, i feel obligated to enlighten a fellow blood brother....

uncle ted could make a texas heart shot on a soulless, pansy a**, anti-gun, liberal with his size X boot, all while riding a buffalo on stage with the national anthem boisterously resonating from his red, white, and blue clad guitar.