Fair Bear Repair?

Lawdwaz

I took an old muzzleloader powder charge holder thingy and cut a piece out of it. Packed it with bondo then after it hardened up I drilled a smaller hole in it.  Then I epoxied the newly machined piece to the spot on the back of the camera where there used to be a lash tab prior to the black SOB snacking on it. 

Fair?

IMG_1497.JPG

IMG_1498.JPG

• Like 2

Nice job...looks like you'll have to shave off a bit to make it the same height as the other brackets so it won't be lopsided on the tree. But you could probably just wedge a stick under it...low tech.:rolleyes: I do that all the time to get the angle I want. By the way...like the alliteration. 

Edited by Buckstopshere
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, phade said:

lol I would have saved all that energy and just used the tripod mount on the bottom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL.......no tripod mounting brackets on hand.  

"All that energy"?.......never broke a sweat.  

49 minutes ago, Larry302 said:

Who cares about the camera. I'm more interested in that Chris Reeve,  Sebenza in the back ground ! 

Class act my friend .

Figures you'd  hawk-eye that!!

Amost everyday carry since 2005 and only a few close calls as to its whereabouts. :)

Edited by Lawdwaz
  • Like 1

Ha ha ha .... I often place something in the background , seeing if any sharp eyes here , so I always search guys pics . 

Side track, a guy at work could not find his Hinderer XM 18 . We tore the firehouse apart, the rig, outside, his pick up a few times, after work he did the same at home . After a week of this we gave up..... Guy who was off came back first run of the day he found it in his boot ! 

I need to clean house and get rid of many , then I'd like a small Sebbie with flags , or maybe a large or ......

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Buckstopshere said:

Nice job...looks like you'll have to shave off a bit to make it the same height as the other brackets so it won't be lopsided on the tree. But you could probably just wedge a stick under it...low tech.:rolleyes: I do that all the time to get the angle I want. By the way...like the alliteration. 

The thickness is no problem at all.  Like you, I'm always wedging sticks behind my cameras to get them where I want them.