So how about these gas prices?

Geno C

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno  :-\ was picking up some camping supplies for this weekend and thought hey get a lb. of bacon, then noticed the prices were about what a gallon costs & put it back. Wasn't sure which product price disgusted me more. Must have thought it was ironic.

I dunno  :-\ was picking up some camping supplies for this weekend and thought hey get a lb. of bacon, then noticed the prices were about what a gallon costs & put it back. Wasn't sure which product price disgusted me more. Must have thought it was ironic.

Maybe that will give you a little incentive to go down to the Southern-Tier and shoot some of those wild hogs !  ::)

So, has anyone seen any sign of the gas prices starting to drop toward a $.50 reduction like they said it would. I guess I wouldn't hold my breath since they alredy have concocted a new story about some refineries that are in the path of the Mississippi flood. They always seem to have some sort of a story for every occasion......lol.

YEAHHHH! The gas in my area dropped a whopping 2 cents. Can you flogging believe it that a barrel of oil is down $25 and all they drop  is 2 fargin cents. Sorry everyone this pisses me off. Why are we not screaming and boycotting all this crap. Why has America grown so complacent?