Zero

Lawdwaz

My girl has the second day of a soccer tournament on Randels Island Manhattan today. It was brutal yesterday.

Our first game today was forfeited by the other team it was a 9:00 start. Thanks to the soccer gods, its 15 degrees and a 20 mph wind. We have to wait and see if we play in the championship round at 12:45. It should be at least 30 by then. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, First-light said:

My girl has the second day of a soccer tournament on Randels Island Manhattan today. It was brutal yesterday.

Our first game today was forfeited by the other team it was a 9:00 start. Thanks to the soccer gods, its 15 degrees and a 20 mph wind. We have to wait and see if we play in the championship round at 12:45. It should be at least 30 by then. 

Best of luck to your daughters team. I usually make it out to Randalls island atleast oncre a year for my boys baseball games. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jeremy K said:

Just getting a Frisbee and a 6 pack of meister brau ,good day for the park.

The Polar Bear Swim for Sight is this afternoon at Olcott Beach. Are you going to take a dip in Lake Ontario this afternoon Jeremy? You will need more than a 6 pack LOL

41 minutes ago, greg54 said:

The Polar Bear Swim for Sight is this afternoon at Olcott Beach. Are you going to take a dip in Lake Ontario this afternoon Jeremy? You will need more than a 6 pack LOL

I havent gone to that in years , i always enjoyed staying warm and dry while watching others take the plunge.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

I havent gone to that in years , i always enjoyed staying warm and dry while watching others take the plunge.

My boss invited me to his cottage in Wilson today.  The plan was to have a few pops, watch the first "wave" of swimmers then head back to his place for a BBQ. 

We didn't make it........we took a cruise down RT 240 from the 219.  Ended up in Machias, then went to Ellicottville for lunch.  It turned into a beautiful day for a ride in the southern tier.

Washed my p/u when we got home.  The water on the roof and cab froze before I could dry it completely. :)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

My boss invited me to his cottage in Wilson today.  The plan was to have a few pops, watch the first "wave" of swimmers then head back to his place for a BBQ. 

We didn't make it........we took a cruise down RT 240 from the 219.  Ended up in Machias, then went to Ellicottville for lunch.  It turned into a beautiful day for a ride in the southern tier.

Washed my p/u when we got home.  The water on the roof and cab froze before I could dry it completely. :)

Today was the first day i left the house in a week (turned out to be upper respiratory infection) We took the the little man to swim class this morning . I guess ill do the work thing again starting tomorrow .

• Like 1