Solution for all the whiny gun hunters out there

beachpeaz

16 hours ago, Pygmy said:

I'm just a hunter....I don't whine...It just appeared to me  that you were trying to get a rise out of somebody rather than to simply make a joke..

If I am wrong, I sincerely apologize..

First off, Happy Birthday.

Second, it was meant to be humorous......with a jab at the WHINY gun hunters.  Not all gun hunters....just the whiny ones that cite all the injustices the world has dealt them.  I gun hunt as well, but don't complain about the opportunities that exist under my own control.

• Like 1

First off, Happy Birthday.
Second, it was meant to be humorous......with a jab at the WHINY gun hunters.  Not all gun hunters....just the whiny ones that cite all the injustices the world has dealt them.  I gun hunt as well, but don't complain about the opportunities that exist under my own control.

Don't be so nice- if you only gun hunt; you're the problem ...and most likely a whiner on top of it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, gjs4 said:

Don't be so nice- if you only gun hunt; you're the problem ...and most likely a whiner on top of it.

Okay Pilgrim.....I  don't bowhunt...So tell me how I am the problem...

On 3/17/2017 at 4:33 PM, gjs4 said:

Gun hunters, bow hunters, crossbow hunters, black powder hunters, handgun hunters, we're all in this together. We are all just hunters. United we stand, divided we fall.

• Like 7

Gun hunters, bow hunters, crossbow hunters, black powder hunters, handgun hunters, we're all in this together. We are all just hunters. United we stand, divided we fall.

I used to think that way- but no longer do. It's like saying you waste your vote for an independent party whereas voting for x takes a vote from y. I'll out my support where I'd like...

14 minutes ago, gjs4 said:

I used to think that way- but no longer do. It's like saying you waste your vote for an independent party whereas voting for x takes a vote from y. I'll out my support where I'd like...

And that, you are entitled to do. As hunting is many different things, to many different hunters.

• Like 1

Well, he is a step ahead of me !! Last time I did this I got full draw on a big bodied spike and forgot to flip up my scope caps... When I let down he caught movement and ran off. Ruined my season. At least he is showing the proper technique and form.

• Like 1

On 3/17/2017 at 4:33 PM, gjs4 said:

Wow, harsh.  I just had a cup of tea made from the tears of my disgrace.

• Like 1