Rob...

First Shot Daily Pics

2 hours ago, mlammerhirt said:

Where is the 10 ring on that grizz?? Right behind the shoulder or more in the belly?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Just between the two white dots behind the shoulder, in that dark brown swoosh. That target is massive, I'd love to have one. You could shoot it with field tips for the rest of your life and not wear it out

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg

Just between the two white dots behind the shoulder, in that dark brown swoosh. That target is massive, I'd love to have one. You could shoot it with field tips for the rest of your life and not wear it out
Yeah that's we'll over a 1000 piece of foam.

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg

That's why it's fun shooting in a league or event...alot cheaper and you have to have a place to keep these huge targets.

Speaking of shoots....my club Evans rod & Gun will be hosting an ASA state qualifer 30 Target shoot on July 14th. I will post a separate thread when I get more details.

2 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

That's why it's fun shooting in a league or event...alot cheaper and you have to have a place to keep these huge targets.

Speaking of shoots....my club Evans rod & Gun will be hosting an ASA state qualifer 30 Target shoot on July 14th. I will post a separate thread when I get more details.

Im all about the ASA shoots that are coming, Ill try and make yours for sure

-Mitch Hedberg

Im all about the ASA shoots that are coming, Ill try and make yours for sure
Yeah I wanna get a group together.

I am gonna try to hit one of the others as well. Maybe 5/19 or 5/26. The other dates I am already booked.

It will be a good time at our club....great food and beer after too.

• Like 1

wish i was closer.  I'll try to round up some guys out this way for shoots out here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://arforny.com

Admittedly not my first arrow. My best group of the night though. I need to get outside though with some more room.
c509aac8a210ff635c9fd7aa0efc2b77.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 6

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i just bought 4 volumes of Masters of the Bare Bow because i was curious. some interesting info on there. i really have to get an arrow saw and some more insert weights. to put together some more arrows and tinker.  with a compound you could adjust the bow to the arrow but with trad you really can't get around not messing the the arrow a lot. i'm just not setup for it! need to get strings from steveB too. all i have is one string for this new one.

Edited by dbHunterNY

19 minutes ago, dbHunterNY said:

i just bought 4 volumes of Masters of the Bare Bow because i was curious. some interesting info on there. i really have to get an arrow saw and some more insert weights. to put together some more arrows and tinker.  with a compound you could adjust the bow to the arrow but with trad you really can't get around not messing the the arrow a lot. i'm just not setup for it! need to get strings from steveB too. all i have is one string for this new one.

3 is the best volume.  Yes you need to get real close with the arrow and then minor tweaks to BH can address spine issues.   I use the Weston saw - works well and not too expensive.

50 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

3 is the best volume.  Yes you need to get real close with the arrow and then minor tweaks to BH can address spine issues.   I use the Weston saw - works well and not too expensive.

good. i made it through first 2 of them. i got volumes 1 - 4. i think there's a Vol.5 but i figured i was good enough with finding four of them.