if I win the powerball or Mega this weekend.......

Robhuntandfish

7 hours ago, grampy said:

Loser! So it's back to work in the morning. But Dinsdale is welcome, any time, to hunt my humble small property in 4-H. No it's not the plains of Africa, but we would still have a blast, I'm sure! 

Well even I bought a ticket.....and for some reason didn't win.

Not sure why? Thought I had this sewn up.....

Thanks for the invite!^_^ I'd say the same to return the favor, but the public Catskill land I hunt isn't exactly teeming with deer and you might get the idea you're being punished and I didn't like you much.  :O Cool views and some pretty woods though.:rolleyes:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dinsdale said:

Well even I bought a ticket.....and for some reason didn't win.

Not sure why? Thought I had this sewn up.....

Thanks for the invite!^_^ I'd say the same to return the favor, but the public Catskill land I hunt isn't exactly teeming with deer and you might get the idea you're being punished and I didn't like you much.  :O Cool views and some pretty woods though.:rolleyes:

No need to return the favor. Just hanging out with ya would be all the return needed.

• Like 1

Is it all finally over? I'm tired of throwing $2 into the work pool
All the time. I know we won't win but have to throw in because god forbid they win and I'm not in I would probably just kill myself lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its worth the $1 just to think about it.  When I was working two jobs, the second one was at night and very boring and it used to help keep me occupied.  I would cert hand out a lot of it with a note - but this is it - dont ask me for more!  

Was hoping to win the mega and power ball and have enough to lobby for a season on mean, fat, N. Korean dictators! 

10 hours ago, grampy said:

I think the Mega is still close to 400 mil. Yeah, I've been in the work pool for years and haven't seen a dollar back. But if I were to drop out they'd all be millionaires within a month, and I'd be very lonely at work.

I was wrong. It's the Powerball, and it's up to 430 million. Gotta be in it to win it. Though, except for my weekly work pool, I'm never in it until it gets over 300 mil or something crazy. So I'll pick up some quick picks on the way home. And there is still a 1 in 290,000,000 chance of a HuntingNY members hunt in Africa!!! 

• Like 1

I might actually stop and get some tickets on the way home today. 

As far as what I would do if i win. I would quit my job for sure, pay some one else to fix up my house the way i want it instead of me doing all the work myself.  Build a larger garage to fit a classic muscle car and a new super car maybe a new motorcycle and an ATV. Take my wife on vacations to the places she dreams of going to. I would hide our wealth from our kids as best as possible so they still try their hardest in school and life. I don't need to raise jerks that think they are better than everyone just because they have money but of course I would set up trust funds so in the end they wouldn't have anything to worry about. I'd make sure my family was taken care of. Maybe just help pay off their mortgages so they can have extra play money every month. After a while and I get bored of not working I would probably start flipping houses in the area. Do some of the work myself but hire out for most of the work then sell the house for just a little profit. 

• Like 1