if I win the powerball or Mega this weekend.......

Robhuntandfish

4 minutes ago, steve863 said:

First thing would be to quit my job and never work again in my life, ever.  Then I'd start thinking what I could do with the money.  Even 1 million or 2 would be more than enough for me.  I could make it last and still have everything I need.

Set up an annuity with monthly payments and you can live very well for the rest of your life on one or two million.

13 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

lol wow.  But might wanna get the divorce before the 300 million or she gets half!  lol

And yes love the shooting pigs from a helicopter.  Saw that on a hunting show and the guy said " I need to do this everyday" !!!  

300 million, she can have half. I still love her. just couldn't enjoy 150 million if I was married..lol

Edited by Culvercreek hunt club
  • Like 5

First I'd take 100 million and set it aside for my boys. Have some money manager do whatever they do with it to make sure my boys and down to my great grand kids never have a thing to worry about.

Then I'd be buying a several thousand acre ranch in Kansas or Iowa and spend the rest of my days playing around on all the heavy machinery I could get my hands on creating the worlds most bad ass whitetail paradise.

Would probably buy land in all sorts of states too just to have options and travel around the globe a bit hunting and fishing with my boys.

Nice to dream. Nice to dream. I would move the family to Ohio and buy a 400 acre piece put a nice house on it and hire Jim Ward to come in and set it up. Other then that I would hook up family, let the wife take vacations wherever she wants and live life. Put the rest in the bank for the kids and family long down the road.

Heck. I could do this with a few million, I'm not greedy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would buy that place in black creek and have possibles dropped in once a month like flour and bacon and never come out!! lol

well except for hunting and fishing trips out of state, and winter somewhere warm. In winter , texas hogs and gulf fishing sound pretty good for the winter!

have no desire to go over seas to hunt etc - merica!

15 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

2 chicks at the same time man.

Was going to be a wise azz and googled "two chicks and one guy" looking for 2 baby chickens and figured I'd post a funny pic.

Never thinking of the images I'd get. Thank goodness Iphone can't get a virus. I'll be back in an hour after looking at these:pleasantry:

• Like 1

a divorce

She reads that and you may need one with out the 300million...That said dumb move...she'd get half and probably a really good lawyer that may get her more than half...300million  or what ever the buy out or after tax amount is you could easily stay married live pretty much separate lives while slowly funneling moneys to "safe zones" without her ever noticing...Then make a decision...

29 minutes ago, growalot said:

She reads that and you may need one with out the 300million...That said dumb move...she'd get half and probably a really good lawyer that may get her more than half...300million  or what ever the buy out or after tax amount is you could easily stay married live pretty much separate lives while slowly funneling moneys to "safe zones" without her ever noticing...Then make a decision...

Way way back  in the early 90's  the NY lotto when over 100 million for the first time. She an I had this conversation then. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, growalot said:

Then some couldn't, even with it....:wink:^_^

Trust me if you have the money it helps. Walking around NYC its common to see 60yr. Old men holding hands with 20-30 year old woman, trust me it aint the mans looks thats getting those woman. Makes me laugh...Whats the saying.." money talks and bull$hit walks"....For now I'll have to rely on my good looks...lol