Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

WNYBuckHunter

2 minutes ago, biggamefish said:

I feel you pain!! I am on one deer a day and some of those days I see a flicker and legs then they vanish. Something has to break

I am hunting a spot I knew would be a good chance for a skunk but if I see one, I bet it's a shooter.   Lol

what did i miss that was so funny? Not to mention my initial question was to the guy hunting in standing water, not Moog. 
Yeah Belo like Moog was saying we don't gut them back there we get them to dry ground first, there is normally only a few inches of standing water back there but right now it's like a lake.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

I am hunting a spot I knew would be a good chance for a skunk but if I see one, I bet it's a shooter.   Lol

Any time now............just when you think nothing will show........it does. Remember, it's November 2nd. anything can happen at any time. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, grampy said:

Any time now............just when you think nothing will show........it does. Remember, it's November 2nd. anything can happen at any time. 

For sure. It's clearly back to skirt season here in 2A

• Like 2

Finally saw some movement this morning. Big bodied buck crossed cornfield they cut yesterday, he walked across at 11:15 a.m. about 150 yards from me. And another came out on neighbors property and was headed to where my friend was in his stand, but he got about halfway to him and turned around and went back in the way he came. That was around noon.

I have been out quite a bit, but haven't been able to post on here due to cell service at camp.  I am back near home and out in 3M at the moment, lots of fresh rubs since this time last week, very encouraging since I have only saw 1 deer so far over 3 seperate pieces of property.  

Good luck all, and congrats to those who have been successful.

Edited by Bionic