Change in bullet

zeus1gdsm

It's all Remington and same weight.

It's not about being cheap or anything like that. Came off a little hot on that one eh? Making assumptions.im actually looking to get 6-8 boxes so I won't have this issue again for a while.

The issue is finding time in my night shift 60hr a week schedule with kids.

If they will be way different then I need to allocate more time and setup a range visit before the season.

If it's gonna end up in the same ring then I can just stop off to state land and lay down for some minute adjustments. Currently dialed in at 100yards but I shot my last box today checking all my rifles.

Also if it is going to be way off then I would consider driving an hour out of my way to locate some. again this takes time to be allocated into my schedule. As of right now rome and utica stores don't have any.

And now as I sit here looking for other ammo dealers in the county, it might just be easier to go get the pointed, borrow my buddies sled and resight the damn thing.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I would be VERY surprised if they grouped much differently..
However I would be sure to buy a box of them and  confirm the grouping before I took them hunting..
Of course I'm not gonna do that. I am just looking for a ballpark guesstimate on if they will be way off (8+inches) or only an inch or so.

Off big time I would want to give myself a couple hours and borrow a sled and go to a range 30 minutes away.

An inch or so I can grab a plate, blanket and sand bag and hit the state land 10 mins away.

I appreciate the input on the grouping.

I've shot the soft points for 5 years outta this gun. Each season they get harder to find

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Doewhacker said:

Why not just have a shop order some for you? 

Thought that myself.

I would test them out. Lucky for you have state land that allows target shooting close by. I would dare to say I doubt the difference would be as drastic as 8"+. Maybe a couple inches.