Good Morning

CoffeeBoy

Long time lurker, one previous post in a sports thread.

I grew up a city boy, got married and moved to a suburb. I came to hunting pretty late but have really developed a passion for it and all things outdoors. I feel like I learn something new, either about the woods or about myself, every time I go out.

I don't know if I consider myself a hunter yet, considering i have yet to make my first kill. I'm hoping this will be the season.

I have also expanded my horizons to small game hunting and trapping. Combining these activities with the fishing i have always enjoyed gives me cause to be outside enjoying nature all year round.

I have learned alot from this board just by reading and I hope to learn and contribute more.

Coffee boy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Welcome Coffee Boy!  So glad you are sitting in with us now!  It is really great to have members here that are somewhat new to hunting! As you will have a fresh prospective and new ideas that us old salts may learn from, and find refreshing! So we learn from each other, that is one of the coolest things of joining a forum like this! Got some awesome people here, that are always willing to share. We may not always agree but we are a tight group! Wish you the best of luck in all your hunting and outdoor adventures! Just pull up a seat and join in anytime!

Welcome, I am sure you'll consume lots of that coffee while sitting at your keyboard right on here.

It's most often entertaining, educational, and fun....every once in a while it gets crazy and then you sit back and enjoy....

Brew up a pot and enjoy!!!

Haha, while I do drink my share of coffee....and then some....my moniker is a reference to when I was an apprentice in the building trades. Bringing coffee and breakfast back correct and on time was a top priority, and most times you were rewarded handsomely by the generous journeyman (and women).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk