I usually hate Dicks sporting goods but...

Buckmaster7600

Was at my moms letting her dog out while she is out shopping and was reading the paper and looked through the ducks paper and saw that they had ammo buy 1 get 1 50% off regular priced ammo. Crow season is coming up soon so I figured I would go down and see what they had. Well about every shotgun shell they had was "on sale" except what I use for crow hunting. They had a stupid 10per customer rule so it took me 6 trips but luckily they had a cash only line so I walked by the ridiculously long lines every time. Saved 120$ for 20 minutes work.

Got tired of stacking after 20 boxes.

058d0bbfcbd1e9d67d5bc0c45e8594d0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

Nice going , mostly for carrying cash , something I preach to our kids and pratice myself . I,keep a week or so spending money plus five C notes in my wallet .

My debit card is clipped to refrigerator for online purchases at all times, I don't have a single credit card. I carry a fair amount of cash and extra in all the cars. I can honestly say I have never once in my life "swiped" a card.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I used to loathe DSS when i was younger but I've realized in recent years that by planning my purchases around sales and buying things for next years seasons I can usually come out ahead. With the new Field and Stream in Albany it's also nice to have a local store with an actual selection of outdoor equipment when you need something on demand.

Nice going , mostly for carrying cash , something I preach to our kids and pratice myself . I,keep a week or so spending money plus five C notes in my wallet .

Eh I’ll take my bonus points on the card. I carry cash of course but sure will suck if you lose the wallet,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, jokeandcolorOutdoors said:

@mowin I saw that deal! My nephew was back and forth between that and the 870 for $229. He figured if he had to pick the shotgun would get him trigger time almost year round!

Can't go wrong with a 870.

Fortunately, I've got a 870 for my grand nephews already so it was a easy choice. Really wanted the TC compass with adjustable trigger for $179 in 6.5cm, but they only had it in -06. 

Hope your nephew enjoys his 870 for many years. 

I used a $25 off $100 purchase at F&S the other day . I had another one for DICKs and gave it to my wife as she had mentioned getting some good shoes for walking . She forgot it and left it home and I told her to put it in her car . Around 6:30 tonight she said that she forgot to stop at DICKs . The coupon was good from the 23 to the 27 ( today ) . I called the Webster store to verify that they would be open until 10 pm and we went in . The guy in the shoe department was very accommodating and after my wife looked at different styles and sizes decided she didn't need them right now . I said that the ones she likes would probably crap out and she would be going back in a month . 

On the way out I asked a woman if she would be spending at least $100 in the store and that if she did to use the $25 coupon and left . 

• Like 1

i wait until after season clearanced out prices.  some stuff just gets restocked and never gets priced to move, but some stuff goes on mega clearance.  i got new waterproof late season Scentlok parka and pants over 50% last year by the time i was done with coupons and discounts. it really was nice stuff that functioned well and stayed warm and dry in the elements. bought a Browning rifle there on impulse before.  never really gotten it there.