This is how .......

fasteddie

::)

C'mon Ed...you're gonna have to do better than that. I'm calling photchopped on this one. It's painfully obvious the rusty grasses in the foreground don't match the lush vegitation in the background.

The main beam on the bucks left side is totally dispropotionate to that on the left by a solid 2 inches.

Neither deers tarsals are stained in the least and they pee on them all year long.......

Dayum,.. why didn't they just paint a bullseye on them while they were at it. :D .

:;)

C'mon Ed...you're gonna have to do better than that. I'm calling photchopped on this one. It's painfully obvious the rusty grasses in the foreground don't match the lush vegitation in the background.

The main beam on the bucks left side is totally dispropotionate to that on the left by a solid 2 inches.

Neither deers tarsals are stained in the least and they pee on them all year long.......

Dayum,.. why didn't they just paint a bullseye on them while they were at it. :D .

post-846-131455437355_thumb.jpg

I'm sure the bulleye isn't authentic, but I doubt anyone pretended it was..I'm sure Eddie didn't..

I don't see anything odd about the rest of the picture...The deer are mulies, and the vegtation looks authentic to me..The trees in the background are out of focus enough that it's hard to tell, but they would appear to be typical pine timber like you see in much the the west... Looks like typical western deer habitat and in many of the semi-arid areas out there you'll see a lot more BROWN grass than green grass.. Non symmetrical antlers..??..  Hard to tell from that angle, but assymetry isn't rare in lttle buck deer like that one, or even BIG ones for that matter..

As for the tarsals, you can't even SEE the tarsals on the buck, and the other one appears to be a doe.. I don't think does pee on thier tarsals on a regular basis...The ones I have watched just spread thier legs a little and kind of squat...

I'm just guessing here, but I suspect that Wooly was using a bit of sarcastic humor poking fun at some of the other heated Photoshop allegations in other picture threads of the recent past. I could be wrong, but that's the way I took it.

Nothing wrong with sarcastic humor, Doc...

Been known to use it myself sometimes... ;D ...

As I have said before, I'm relatively new here and  I'm still trying to figure out some of the players.... ::) ...

I'll also reserve the right to call BS when I see it... ;) ...

I'm just guessing here, but I suspect that Wooly was using a bit of sarcastic humor poking fun at some of the other heated Photoshop allegations in other picture threads of the recent past. I could be wrong, but that's the way I took it.

Hehehe- that's all it was...nothing more than a little horsin' around. :)

How many hunters does it take to spray suntan lotion on a herd of deer?

This is a trick question, the answer is one, but it will take 2,135 other guy's to argue over how it should be done.

The one sure has to run fast and I think the peanut gallery has to be over 2,555 guys speaking up. LOL :(