The official Superbowl 2018 thread

turkeyfeathers

20 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

He threw for 505yds lol. No way you can blame Brady for anything tonight except 1 missed catch. Those missed fg’s ans xp and horrible Defense is not his job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's only one stat that really counts at the end of a game. Who won and who lost. Brady lost and was out gunned by a 2nd string QB. NE defense didn't play bad! Just got out classed.

Sorry if your man-crush with Brady took a hit today. He lost, there's always next season! :drinks: :pleasantry:

There's only one stat that really counts at the end of a game. Who won and who lost. Brady lost and was out gunned by a 2nd string QB. NE defense didn't play bad! Just got out classed.
Sorry if your man-crush with Brady took a hit today. He lost, there's always next season! :drinks: default_pleasantry.gif

They (Pats D) didn’t play bad?
Foles outgunned Brady?

Maybe we watched a different game lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really wanted to be sour on football and the NFL with the players taking a knee and lack of response by most of the owners, but with all the excitement and hype going on in the area, I got sucked in. Great game, and glad to see the Eagles win the big one after a 58 year drought, their time was due. Last few minutes were a complete nail-biter, and I kept telling my wife to settle down until it said .00 on the clock, Brady and the Patriots have been known to pull games out of their *ss before.

I'm about 20 miles from Philly, heard gunshots, fireworks, and people yelling until 1 AM, I'm sure it's a lot more intense downtown. Most of the fires you saw on TV and Youtube were trash fires and sawhorses, mild mayhem, all things considered. Eagle fans don't deserve the bad press they receive, they're not all that bad. Really. :rofl:

6 minutes ago, philoshop said:

I don't really care about the outcome, but I'm happy for the Philly fans. An underdog team with a second string quarterback wins their first ever SB! And a SB with over 70 points scored? I might have to find a youtube replay of the game just for fun. :rolleyes:

I heard 17 records broken   Pretty sure one was combined yardage in SB/playoff or any regular game.  Both defenses or lack of sucked but liked all the scoring

• Like 1