Coyote den?

Chef

3 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

She has taken her toys and left this site before over the years because of this or that. Only to lurk on the site until one day posting again. I mean if you have issues enough to have to leave a site but then lurk?

Gotchya. I check out a few forums that I'm not a member of. Actually I think I read this one for a bit before joining or at least being active on.

5 minutes ago, wooly said:

Hey, don't make us get Pygmy in here to threaten to bury your family in a pile of leaves again!:laugh:

Jeeze, Wooly, your memory is longer than mine...Hehehehe...

Actually , I never meant to bury his family, just Belo....

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

I tuck all those little highlights away in the memory bank for times like these!:good:

• Like 4

And I believe we cleared the air on that. I’m totally ok with taking a dirt nap. Just don’t bring the fam into my mess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not superior to anyone, and neither are you. I see, you can dish it out no problem.  But have a problem swallowing your own medicine. Typical bully BS.

I'm on a bit of vacation today. And I never feel the need to post about my volunteer work. A smile is all the recognition I ever needed.

You told me to take a hike. I was outside all day. Otherwise I wouldn’t bring it up.

You know you’re just “bullying” right back right? I can take plenty. But I will also call out a hypocrite when I see one. Name calling is bully move #1

Sent from my Kin3lz

20 minutes ago, Belo said:

You told me to take a hike. I was outside all day. Otherwise I wouldn’t bring it up.

You know you’re just “bullying” right back right? I can take plenty. But I will also call out a hypocrite when I see one. Name calling is bully move #1

Sent from my Kin3lz

Takes one to know one Belo.

I only call em as I see em.

Plain and simple.

You "should" understand that.

8 hours ago, Belo said:

Sent from my Kin3lz

No, grampy made a suggestion about getting back to the basics of what this forum is supposed to be about.  After 19 pages of this stuff, that might be the most positive thing posted.  He suggested you go hunt or fish, even get outside to take a hike, versus more tippity tapping of keys to extend an unproductive online argument.  Great advice for anyone, really.

Personally, I don't turkey hunt or fish much, but find hiking way more enjoyable than this nonsense.  Much better payoff for the effort.

FB_IMG_1525654096461.jpg

FB_IMG_1524447409527.jpg

FB_IMG_1525654092349.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Lawdwaz said:

And the assholes just keep it going.......why the phuck doesn't this shit ass thread just get shut down?

why are you here if you don't like it? If we do a quick review of the last page, all the bad words and name calling has come from "the left". Meanwhile, I haven't broken any of those rules we don't enforce. 

Edited by Belo
  • Haha 1

why are you here if you don't like it? If we do a quick review of the last page, all the bad words and name calling has come from "the left". Meanwhile, I haven't broken any of those rules we don't enforce. 
Belo, quit being a little twat. Its annoying AF and i think you know it.

Sent from my N817 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Belo said:

You must be a real joy to work with.

16 minutes ago, wooly said:

i do know it. I was in a real pissy ass mood yesterday. I think that's pretty obvious. I feel much better today. But this thread only dies if yall let it.

13 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

if you think the online version of me or anyone for that matter resembles their real self... you haven't been on the internet very long. But keep up the personal attacks. You're just proving my point. 

Edited by Belo

and just in case some of you missed page 16. Just a little recap on why "Belo" is the bad guy in all of this.

Chris and WNY are debating fishing regulations. I'm in the peanut gallery and provide my unbiased interpretation (even if it's wrong). And suggested that we settled some old beef by contacting the dec.

Chris feels threatened by WNY "stalking" him. Then brings "me stalking grow" into this. 

That's right folks, Chris, unprovoked brought up the old beef. But yeah. I'm the bad guy 

Capture1.thumb.JPG.00aa4838c7957462960beb803559cdeb.JPGCapture.thumb.JPG.a0270491afbbc36a6db803b2be25144e.JPG

Edited by Belo
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Belo said:

and just in case some of you missed page 16. Just a little recap on why "Belo" is the bad guy in all of this.

Chris and WNY are debating fishing regulations. I'm in the peanut gallery and provide my unbiased interpretation (even if it's wrong).

Chris feels threatened by WNY "stalking" him. Then brings grow into this. 

That's right folks, Chris, unprovoked brought up the old beef. But yeah. I'm the bad guy 

Capture1.thumb.JPG.00aa4838c7957462960beb803559cdeb.JPGCapture.thumb.JPG.a0270491afbbc36a6db803b2be25144e.JPG

Yup, you're the poor victim in all this. Like I said before, you like to dish it out, but can't eat what ya serve up my man.

Save the F'n pity party. Skunks don't think their den smells bad.

12 minutes ago, grampy said:

Yup, you're the poor victim in all this. Like I said before, you like to dish it out, but can't eat what ya serve up my man.

i'm good bro. we can keep going. should I start swearing and name calling too? 

4 minutes ago, Belo said:

i'm good bro. we can keep going. should I start swearing and name calling too? 

I'm good too 'bro'. Do whatever floats your boat. I'm not going anywhere. And I never back down. Your call.

5 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Lol, personal attack.

did i attack you personally? 

21 minutes ago, grampy said:

I'm good too 'bro'. Do whatever floats your boat. I'm not going anywhere. And I never back down. Your call.

i never went at you grampy. I'm not sure why you're even fighting with me. What did I say that pissed YOU off so much?

4 minutes ago, Belo said:

did i attack you personally? 

i never went at you grampy. I'm not sure why you're even fighting with me. What did I say that pissed YOU off so much?

I would guess he thinks he is protecting the women in distress?  It does seem a little silly really but when the others got mad and left like Bubba or that turkey guy you did not see them stalk. If one cant handle social media then away is the best place to be. If one has thick skin and really gives two craps what anyone thinks then hang around.

But yes it is kinda funny to see the Left side putting the post up that breaks all the rules.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, grampy said:

Yup, she's a big girl. And you're acting like a punk ass, kid bully. Do you have nothing better to to with your F'n time, than to rehash six month old beefs? Sheez.....get over yourself man. Get out and hunt or fish. Maybe take a hike too.

12 hours ago, Bowshotmuzzleloader said:

Must of been not much of a help at the zoo today ?? From your posts it seems you have been on the internet most of the day.

12 hours ago, Lawdwaz said:

And the assholes just keep it going.......why the phuck doesn't this shit ass thread just get shut down?

1 hour ago, wooly said:

1 hour ago, Steuben Jerry said:

43 minutes ago, grampy said:

Now. Someone can do a multi-quote of big bad belo and we will see who is following forum rules and who isn't. 

like i said, in a better mood today, just having fun. If yall stop posting, i will too :)