BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  Poor guy will have to sell all of his airsoft guns to make da new rent! :rofl:

WTEN story

CAMILLUS, N.Y. (WSYR) - A 30-year-old man has been ordered to leave his parents home after they sued to evict him.

Michael Rotondo said “this is outrageous” after Judge Donald Greenwood announced the decision on Tuesday.

Mark and Christina Rotondo took their son to court after giving him five notices to leave their home on Weatheridge Drive.

They began giving him notices as early as February 2, 2018.

“You are hereby evicted from [redacted] effective immediately. You have heretofore been our guest and there is no lease or agreement that gives you any right to stay here without our consent. On the advice of our lawyer we have decided to grant you up to thirty (30) days from the date shown above to remove your possessions and vacate the premises,” his parents wrote on February 13.

Mark and Christina also offered their son $1,100 to help him find a place of his own.

They also offered him some advice:

“Sell the other things you have that have any significant value, (e.g. stereo, some tools, etc.) This is especially true for any weapons you may have. You need the money and will have no place for the stuff.”

“There are jobs available even for those with a poor work history like you. Get one-- you have to work!”

He ignored all of them, so the couple went through Camillus Town Court in April to begin the eviction process. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Pretty sad, but I would believe this didn't happen overnight with him.

My kids have been patterned since they could talk, "at 18 I get a full time job, go to college and get a part time job and above all start making plans to vacate the nest'.

They are teens now and laugh about it, but know full well it is the expectation and the RULE....follow the rules and good thing happen, disobey the rule and consequences follow shortly thereafter. 

Since they could walk they've have chores and know I not the maid of the house and if it's not picked up and put away it's my discretion where it goes. A twelve year old found out this winter after two requests for winter boots to be placed in the closet and not by the closet door. When he looked for them in the morning they resided on the porch overnight and were pretty cold. 

Parents need to learn you can parent like a "commando" while not being violent or hurtful to kids and it's not ABUSE....it's called parenting and as the adult you have the right.   

Edited by Salmon_Run
added text
  • Like 4

PS: my Dad wouldn't have taken me to court, my stuff would have been curbside in a pile and if I were lucky under a tarp.

I find this whole thing very sad, it’s pretty obvious why he kids a pos his parents have obviously allowed it for so long it’s become his way of life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 4

Our two,  never lived home after college , and in college it was just summers.

Of course if they got in a jam, we would have taken them in .But they never would have wanted to go back home otherwise .

• Like 1