Scored 400 from a ranch in Ohio!

First-light

The buck moog posted measured out at 176 and 5/8.

Buck lost 18” from prior year rack when assuming the same spread measurement.

It was also featured on national television and print.

Not here to partake in the back and forth, just providing some details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

Well I sure would not be raising livestock for free. I also would not be in the position I am or have what I have. Some raise livestock for enjoyment and some do it so they can own their own business at 30 years old and retire with the finer things in life. Get out what ya put in I guess.

Seems as if no matter what anyone else does, YOU do it way better! Hey that's cool! Bet YOUR Dad, can beat up my dad too! 

I have no reason to compare myself to YOU or anyone else, and don't care to do so here. And why would i? Because no matter how much land i have, what i raise on that land, what i hunt on that land, what my profession is, or how much money i may, or may not have. Will never measure up to YOU!  Yup, pretty sure YOU have us all covered in everything. But i'm good with all that. As long as YOU are good with it, as i'm sure YOU are!

Seems to be a recurring theme here, does it not?

Oh....and i'm sure, one small picture of YOUR big wall of 170+ bucks should be no BIG deal for someone like YOU! i don't have a single 170 inch buck on my wall, at this point, probably never will. But YOU have a wall full! That means YOU must truly be a much BETTER hunter than i. That's ok with me too. i really don't mind being second to YOU.

And i really don't mind not being YOU at all.

Seems as if no matter what anyone else does, YOU do it way better! Hey that's cool! Bet YOUR Dad, can beat up my dad too! 
I have no reason to compare myself to YOU or anyone else, and don't care to do so here. And why would i? Because no matter how much land i have, what i raise on that land, what i hunt on that land, what my profession is, or how much money i may, or may not have. Will never measure up to YOU!  Yup, pretty sure YOU have us all covered in everything. But i'm good with all that. As long as YOU are good with it, as i'm sure YOU are!
Seems to be a recurring theme here, does it not?
Oh....and i'm sure, one small picture of YOUR big wall of 170+ bucks should be no BIG deal for someone like YOU! i don't have a single 170 inch buck on my wall, at this point, probably never will. But YOU have a wall full! That means YOU must truly be a much BETTER hunter than i. That's ok with me too. i really don't mind being second to YOU.
And i really don't mind not being YOU at all.

Glad ya got that figured out. We all can't make the cut. Should not be hard to show the numbers if this buck is 170 plus and there are write ups about it. Must be a lot of points that can't be seen there!

Wall of bucks photo ...... chirp chirp

FSW changing subject again.  Shoot you must be sitting in your trophy room now  snap a photo champ   

and it’s comical that you claim to be a Deer expert and apparently can’t score a buck.  I could care less what the buck scores.  I didn’t kill him but I guarantee you haven’t killed a single buck as big as him let alone a “wall full”.  Simply a false claim by you.  And I doubt it’s the only one.  

• Like 1

Wall of bucks photo ...... chirp chirp
FSW changing subject again.  Shoot you must be sitting in your trophy room now  snap a photo champ   
and it’s comical that you claim to be a Deer expert and apparently can’t score a buck.  I could care less what the buck scores.  I didn’t kill him but I guarantee you haven’t killed a single buck as big as him let alone a “wall full”.  Simply a false claim by you.  And I doubt it’s the only one.  

Lol. Just the facts. Show the pic and sheet and I might see 170 should not be a problem if that buck was that famous ? Fact is I can show pics of big bucks I have shot. Not bucks others have shot.

11 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

Lol. Just the facts. Show the pic and sheet and I might see 170 should not be a problem if that buck was that famous ? Fact is I can show pics of big bucks I have shot. Not bucks others have shot.

You are a joke and I am done responding.  That mythical wall of giants in the mansion you paid for with buck sperm must be an awesome vision in your mind.   

And by the way, congratulate whoever shot the buck you posted.  He is a decent one not 170 plus but still nice.  Didn’t make that wall I assume. 

7 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

Maybe this one is pushing B&C14a61a270d73a0b6a09366fec0cd4a7f.jpg

Sorry, nice buck, beautiful buck in fact. But not even close to a B&C buck. And where are YOU in the picture? And again, in fact, the one moog posted, would score much higher. But I'm sure it's all conjecture on YOUR part. Guess scoring bucks SHOULD be in YOUR professional realm of knowledge. Perhaps YOU could use a refresher course on scoring bucks?

• Like 1

You may now have the last futile word. 

The last words would be throw up the numbers and prove the score of someone else's buck. That buck above did make the wall along with the rest and if one needs to see a pic of me along with it just do some research. Any big bucks of your own you would like to talk about? Oh and if that buck scored 170 plus what did the buck I just put up score? Go ahead Gramps you can try to ring the bell also?

10 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

The last words would be throw up the numbers and prove the score of someone else's buck. That buck above did make the wall along with the rest and if one needs to see a pic of me along with it just do some research. Any big bucks of your own you would like to talk about? Oh and if that buck scored 170 plus what did the buck I just put up score? Go ahead Gramps you can try to ring the bell also?

I'm not a professional deer wrangler, YOU are my friend! YOU tell me what he scores. All my bucks are Baby Bucks, and I can't count past 100. So certainly my guess would be way off. 

But I would like to see the the trophy wall of a professional, such as YOU!

Or even a pic of a 170 inch deer with YOU in it! YOU must have bunches of them! I'd truly  like to see what I'm missing! I am missing something, right?

I'm not a professional deer wrangler, YOU are my friend! YOU tell me what he scores. All my bucks are Baby Bucks, and I can't count past 100. So certainly my guess would be way off. 
But I would like to see the the trophy wall of a professional, such as YOU!
Or even a pic of a 170 inch deer with YOU in it! YOU must have bunches of them! I'd truly  like to see what I'm missing! I am missing something, right?

We'll come on now. Here you are all about this so called 170 and you believe it you must have at least a guess? Let's just say if you like that buck then you already know what any mounts on any wall at my house look like.

21 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

We'll come on now. Here you are all about this so called 170 and you believe it you must have at least a guess? Let's just say if you like that buck then you already know what any mounts on any wall at my house look like.

I could say the same thing. Perhaps, even say I have bigger bucks on my wall. Just saying. Same as you old buddy.

5 minutes ago, grampy said:

I could say the same thing. Perhaps, even say I have bigger bucks on my wall. Just saying. Same as you old buddy.

Yup you can say it but you should at least throw a pic up of something close.  Love how ya duck the question. Your all about a 170 because someone says it is but cant even guess at a different buck laying there dead.  Typical.  Hell i would throw a couple other bucks that are already on this site but why bother. You cant do the one already givin.

To be completely honest, I really don't care, what even my own bucks score. Though I think I've killed some "decent" bucks over the years. I've never had one "officially" scored. Numbers don't matter to me, never did, never will. So really, I could care less about the score of some picture of a buck YOU 'claimed' to have killed. YOU are supposedly in the numbers business for deer, not me. You just keep talking in circles, and hiding in shadows. When YOU want to come clean, maybe I'll come back to play with you some more. Until then, YOU, have the undisputed title of Grand Poobah, of everything whitetail and whitetail hunting! Congratulations my friend YOU sort of earned it!

grampy out.......

7 hours ago, moog5050 said:

You are a joke and I am done responding.  That mythical wall of giants in the mansion you paid for with buck sperm must be an awesome vision in your mind.   

He's a joke for sure.  Only reason I opened this thread was when I kept noticing that FSW was making numerous replies.  I just knew he would take it into the abyss, and he surely didn't disappoint!  Unbelievable!!

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

Glad you got that one figured out. Wish I could take another pic of my bucks but these 900 acres don't maintain themselves. 2a34676c9da613d92e0f4308a5051166.jpg

Nice Kuhn GF7802?  Like 27'. Does it  have the ability to rake and ted? How reliable? i'm running an older Kuhn that's getting used up.

Edited by landtracdeerhunter

He's a joke for sure.  Only reason I opened this thread was when I kept noticing that FSW was making numerous replies.  I just knew he would take it into the abyss, and he surely didn't disappoint!  Unbelievable!!

Yeah we knew you only opened it to make useless comments. After all this thread is about nothing but big deer and we know you sure don't have a lot to bring to that party. You better stick to Wolc's conversation so you don't get to far over your head.

17 hours ago, moog5050 said:

Still waiting.........   and by the way, photo don’t count without YOU in it.  We all know the less scrupulous could post a photo of someone else’s deer.  

I've got my pic taken with several NY life time caliber deer. No need to shoot them and do all extra work!!! 

Edited by WNY Bowhunter
  • Like 1

Check out 29268 Rt 11, Evans Mills, NY
hell of a house that he considered one of the finer things in life. 
Lets not forget that Fsw cheats by feeding the deer and using minerals. That devalues any deer he kills in my book. 

Your late to the party. Your welcome anytime. Oh and I hope you are talking fairy tale books. That's the only book you will ever get near. Sorry. No time to mess with you. Have to go play on some of those 900 pieces of the finer things in life before I head to the other 125 at camp. Gotta keep them feeders filled ya know!

Yes I got on FSWs case yesterday.  To be clear, I am not criticizing his home or his skills as a hunter.  It just gets under my skin when someone runs their mouth, especially one prone to criticize others, without ever demonstrating a basis for doing so.  Generally those that have a basis to do so don’t need to run their mouth.  I will leave it at that and stop posting on this thread.  

• Like 3