The Coldest Water

Was looking for a large insulated water jug to bring out when I work at the properties or fishing in the summer.  Settled on this 64oz bottle made by The Coldest Water.  Haven’t had it out yet but did test it by filling with ice and then water.   Left it out at my house.  24hrs later I opened it and still plenty of ice.  36 hours still some ice.  And at 40hrs still some ice. Going to check at 48hrs.  Probably wouldn’t do as well in 95 degree heat but this seems like a high quality insulated jug.  No leaking or sweating.   Should work really well for keeping water ice cold during Day trips in the heat.  Just an FYI if anyone is in the market.  

2CC1A358-8683-4540-BFD0-E9C7348CC280.jpeg

Edited by moog5050
  • Like 6

27 minutes ago, dbHunterNY said:

first thing i did was go to their website. home page has active hot girls in bikinis plastered all over it. damn their marketing group! 

They deliver the bottle to you and hang out for a little "volleyball".  Not bad for $50.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for a good water bottle now, so I can make a final decision come late next spring. They sound like a worthy investment. How do the outside clean up?  Looks like they sell extra tops along with the bottle, for some reason,  maybe for those that loose items, LOL. .  The 64 oz size is the largest I can find. Was hoping they make one in 3 quart size.

51 minutes ago, landtracdeerhunter said:

Looking for a good water bottle now, so I can make a final decision come late next spring. They sound like a worthy investment. How do the outside clean up?  Looks like they sell extra tops along with the bottle, for some reason,  maybe for those that loose items, LOL. .  The 64 oz size is the largest I can find. Was hoping they make one in 3 quart size.

Been very happy with it.  Extra tops are if you want a straw and flip up tube to suck the water from vs opening.  Outside cleans up great.  I bought 64 oz.  I thought they sold a full gallon but I could be wrong.  I also bought a sleeve on amazon that makes it easier to carry around and drink from with one hand.  Also protects it a bit.   I recommend it.  

• Like 1