crappyice 2018 Whitetail Classic Entry

• 1 month later...

I never scored a deer before and really have little interest besides curiosity(think Caddyshack: Judge: how do you measure yourself next to other golfers?
Ty: By height!)

Before deductions which seem above my understanding he tapes put to a 136.5 by my measurement which mean nothing since I have no idea what I am doing. The 15” spread seem to hurt him(hurt him- are you kidding!!! He is a monster for me!)
How about this ...G3s are bigger than G2s...that’s not normal is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, crappyice said:

I never scored a deer before and really have little interest besides curiosity(think Caddyshack: Judge: how do you measure yourself next to other golfers?
Ty: By height!)

Before deductions which seem above my understanding he tapes put to a 136.5 by my measurement which mean nothing since I have no idea what I am doing. The 15” spread seem to hurt him(hurt him- are you kidding!!! He is a monster for me!)
How about this ...G3s are bigger than G2s...that’s not normal is it?

Yes that is a really   nice big buck  ,  town still wondering the town you shot  him in what's the secret?

Pm me if you dont want to post for what ever reason  dont see why not unless you give out a exact GPS location or street address. 

Nobody is going to find your spot anyway ,   or at least say north west east or central  Westchester. 

Yes that is a really   nice big buck  ,  town still wondering the town you shot  him in what's the secret?
Pm me if you dont want to post for what ever reason  dont see why not unless you give out a exact GPS location or street address. 
Nobody is going to find your spot anyway ,   or at least say north west east or central  Westchester. 

Remember that trail that that scumbag was hunting??? It was just south(or was it west?) of that!

I have access to a great spot that the land owner specifically asked me to never post on any site. Westchester ain’t that big when it come to hunting

• Like 3

1 minute ago, crappyice said:

Remember that trail that that scumbag was hunting??? It was just south(or was it west?) of that!

I have access to a great spot that the land owner specifically asked me to never post on any site. Westchester ain’t that big when it come to hunting

That's cool that is all you have to say 

I already told you, but man that buck is sweet!

Thanks...crazy part for me is that I wasn’t even supposed to be hunting there ...I was supposed to go the Columbia county but the nor’easter changed the plans...first time shatty weather helped me!!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...